Germany

((tthheeyy)) control the courts
man are you stupid

Itā€™s three parentheses on each side, Bill. Get with the Jewish program.

((tthheeyy)) control the count
man are you stupid

If the court finds there was voter fraud, would you still consider the election fair if Biden wins the count?

It depends. There has been some voter fraud in every major election ever held. The court needs to assess the voter fraud and determine its materiality. (Side note, amusing that my spell checker doesnā€™t think thatā€™s a word. It is an important concept in statistics and accounting.) If, for instance, the court finds that itā€™s possible that a few hundred (or even a few thousand) ballots were tampered with in Pennsylvania and Biden won by 70,000 votes, then the election should not be overturned there. If thereā€™s evidence of hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots, then it probably should be overturned and a new election held.

So far, the lawsuits filed by Trump have been totally trivial. His people were 10 feet from the table instead of 6 feet, and so on. That type of thing doesnā€™t prove a single ballot was fraudulent. As of now, there is evidence of isolated cases of fraud and tampering (as there is in every election) but there is zero evidence of widespread or material fraud.

Then your position is to sacrifice a few votes? You take the position that those votes donā€™t count at all? If you learned that Republicans were manipulating the vote, would you still hold that position?

Obviously yes. Trump won the 2016 election. I disliked that result but I didnā€™t think it was fraudulent, even though there were plenty of individual cases of minor voter fraud in that election, too. Again, there has been some level of voter fraud in every major election ever held worldwide.

No doubt and it needs to stop. What point is there in having an election if itā€™s being manipulated by globalist dictators?

and of course (((them)))

I donā€™t know (((them))). Who are (((they))), Will?

refresh your memory for ya?

oh you mean those them?
the powerful jew cabal whose plans for world domination are only being checked by the prayers of right thinkin folk?
those them?
yeah i know THOSE them
i thought you meant somebody else
people who attended public schools
i donā€™t know them

I think weā€™re talking about jews here. Can we just say jews?

this from gracie in news priorities

Because in my opinion they are not Jews at all. If you know Iā€™m talking about those who call themselves Jews, why are you asking me to call them Jews?

thatā€™s why we canā€™t say jews

I think theyā€™re also being checked by the heroic efforts of Donald Trump who is waging a secret war against the globalist cannibal pedophile Jews and communicates his efforts via coded messages to QAnon.

Now Iā€™m confused. Jews who are not Jews?

Would anybody please educate this communist savage? Please! He is hurting my head.

• Never heart of Sheikh Bulan and the Khazars?
  • Never heart of Jacob Frank and the Kabbalists
  • Never heart of Shabbatai Zvi and the Donmeh?
    You got to be shitting us.

You know, bbad, I am opposing government indoctrination centers aka public schools and am an endorser of home-schooling, however with MyBigMoon, ANYschooling would help out.

No need to check our sources for us, MyBigMoon, nor do we trust your commie indoctrination from silicon valley as we see the bad effects on You personally.

Yes, this is what You are able to do.

Look at Yourself in the mirror and tell us why You know so little of the world and so many foul-mouthed phrases.

This is where You actually accumulated knowledge of: profane language.
Maybe YOU should do some source checking from now on ā€¦ but personally I think You are a lost case of a lost generation.

Never heard of Amos and Andy?
Never heard of Benny and the Jets?
Never heard of shits and giggles?
Somebody educate this Nazi bag of shit please.

ANYschooling would be helpful

I donā€™t want to sound like a snitch here, but Reg also confirmed to be an enabler here on bbad recently. Just FYI.

1 Like