Germany

No low quality fluid emmission with this cowboy!

I love this conversation even though being a sh*tload of text spilled alll over forum. I think I am going to master beet, oh yes, oh yes, Bullgod!!!

YES, we actually do and I hate them. My nicely chubby girl-friend with a good taste in food I once had got all skinny and useless in the kitchen because of their crappy programs and diet plans. Puke! HATE EM!

This thread is turning me on up to the point of an “heavy emission”. oh oh oooohhh ohhh

While I can’t recite that in German, I did learn the words to the chorus of Beethoven’s Ode to Joy in German many years ago and can still recite those.

It’s too early for this.

Germany takes time out to whip itself again.

And again. Germany is such a stupid nation at times. It can be a wonderful, great nation at others but God this is so stupid.

It’s too bad he wasn’t born 5 years earlier. Maybe he’d already be dead. Time is funny that way.

I just solved a chess puzzle between capablanca and alekhine. Alekhine was quite an anti semite. As much as Fischer. Nobody cares. 99% of the world doesn’t know who alekhine was. Probably higher. In the chess world there are a bunch of people that have never or heard of him and I bet a bunch of them don’t know or care that he was an anti semite. If he was born 20 years later, I wonder if he would have been as big of a bigot or if people would have cared if a nazi basically was dominating chess in the 40s.

I guess alekhine was champ throughout WWII. Interesting.

his wife was jewish

https://www.chesshistory.com/winter/extra/alekhine.html

How ironic.

ok maybe, maybe not lol history is a blurry thing:

Although Grace was raised in a Protestant family and her mother, Marie Ida (née Smith) Wishaar, was an Episcopalian from New York, some writers have asserted that she had Jewish ancestry (surviving the Nazi occupation of France by residing with her husband in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil).[23][24] Her son was raised an Episcopalian, and it is unlikely she practiced Judaism.

Looks like they were both married quite a bit.

He seemed pleased when that jew, Lasker lost. I guess the Cuban was higher than the jew on the human race totem pole.

Maybe that’s where his hatred of jews started.

1 Like

reg
i would refer you to a book called “ordinary germans and the holocaust”
details the attitudes in germany for the last few hundred years
that stuff doesn’t die easy, even if your daddy died in both world wars
the germans bear tremendous guilt
they are the original populist nationalist forerunner of trump

Guilt is perhaps the core tenet of the Catholic religion, too. I have no use for that nonsense either. Time for the Germans to get over it.

i myself have been killed and/or wounded in every war this great country has been called to
and the ones we started

Really? I would’ve had bone spurs. A rare bit of good sense on Trump’s part to dodge that draft.

that age of grace thing said
You’re stupidness surpasses any other intellectual quality your character possesses.
how is stupidness an intellectual quality?
that bread has mold on it for a freshness quality
it has a way with words

perhaps you meant “your stupidity”
perhaps the schnapps got to you
another ad for home schooling