Football and Bidets

I have never seen a photo of you.

I’ve seen a photo of your head and a photo of a body but nothing that matches the two together.

Not likely you will either. Sorry Dan, don’t let me interrupt again.

Why not?

I do not have the body of a man who had been doing yoga for 20 years. I haven’t seen yours either.

Dan went away again.

Reg must be at church.

Ditto!

Other than my beer belly I look fit. What part is big on you?

She must have lost power

I’m still at the hospital. Dans back haha.

You still need to answer the question.

It was a bit of a boring run, but they have some great deals. I got peanut butter, some Dave’s bread, v8, chia seeds, spinach. I looked for a 2 foot tall table to put next to my kitchen counters but they didnt have any. I looked for elderberry but couldn’t find any. I got toilet paper and even though I got 24 double ply rolls for 16 bucks, I think getting a bidet would be cheaper in the long run. They usually have a ton of free samples but I was so early they weren’t set up yet. My average breakfast costs less than 2 dollars now that I go there.

I did gain 15lbs this year but I was probably underweight before. Bloodwork looks decent. I’ve been working weird hours so that usually doesn’t help.

I got some theraflu too.

I agree about the bidet but bathrooms are too small. I guess I could put one in the living room.

They also do tires. Unfortunately, I got 2 new tires in may. I should have gotten 4 probably. Now I need 2 more lol. Costco does tires too but usually you do 4 at a time. Rrr.

Well I know the curiosity is killing you but I’ve tried to wait patiently to no avail.

Im a size 8 and always somewhere between 8 and 12 lbs overweight.

Pretty good.

1 Like