Fight TRANSfats - Bathtub Barbecue

I am learning something from Marks post. Love it.

What did you learn, Daniel?

You learned this: Hyrdophobia refers to rabies especially in humans. Also irrational fear of water. That mini tub represents mass gains. Which can be good.

I learned transfats originate from vegetables, not meat. Sheds some positive light on meat-eaters :wink:

Yes that is the sell here. Look at how hard and impacted that tub of yellow is. Fat has a function and going below below a certain percentage of bodyfat also causes a drop in levels of function. This goes just the same for excessive bodyfat or just regular level of bodyfat, but no healthy functioning fat. All fat is not the same, which has been established here. But the sell is on something else. It has to do with male sexual function and dysfunction.

Reminds me of daniel.

Here is the sell. The whole vegetable thing. It is too easy to look at a meal and say “oh, i don’t see any vegetables…not healthy or you must be fat”. Or if you simply have a a tray of veggies getting a “good, now no sauces o.k.?” or “very good, keep eating like that”. The fattest most rotund creatures on earth are herbivores or vegetarians. The fattest most routnd creatures to have existed previously on earth were also herbivores a.k.a. vegetarians. Don’t be decieved by the mind here, a dinosaurs brain is as small as a pea.

What the sell is simply pointing at something as a health indicator or marker. This is usually done by somebody who has some success but has an underlying health issue or weakness. The phrase “if you don’t have health, you don’t have anything” must have stung them. For instance arich wine drinking diabetic given to frequent blackouts on a calore restricted low fat diet who owns a motorcycle, private im home theater or sports car and cannot produce an erection or clean his body.

The sell is the erection. An erection has often been the number one indicator of male sexual health. Now if somebody is not displaying one of these type of “erections” but actually in good health it is discredited. What the sell with the vegetables is an easy way out of the guilt. It is heavy impacting and rupturing. You will always have this “healthy veggie meal after protrusion” of an organ to display and excitement is easy to feign. To make it look alive simpy needs a little softening up and allowing old urine to fill it up and make it look stimulated, bouncy and excited. Very easy almost requiring no work whatsoever. But a whole lot of damage and loss. It will stay limpossible to move like some hardened pieces of stool in weak intestines do for a lifetime if no real force or pressue is applied.

This also the physical manifestation of “hardness and frustration” of character for some that matches perfectly.

That is not butter, it is intended to be a butter substitute and regarded as such but as far as individuality it is the end product of processed vegetables. But considering it as butter there can be tremendous benefit to the body and I started to use it as well as butter often alternating the two. I have to test the waters here because I know all too well the reason for any attack, but what worries me more is the response to end it. I can’t afford these character attacks and they demand respect be restored with increase. More than ready for that.

With that said I purchased a small tub last week and had a few tablespoons, my goal today, if possible, is to finish the entire tub when conditons are optimal. Sounds like a potentially deadly risk and mistake? It’s something I know and learned far better than you. You are warned.

To fight something does not have to mean you work against it, You could actually fight it, meaning let it fight back or challenge attacks against it. If you have eaten butter and come near me you will be upset with the command of your flesh. This vegetable yellow now under attack as a healthy substitute is not taken to anywhere near its potential in use and understanding.

Did not achieve my goal, things just didn’t work out in timing. But I am learning by trial and error what results I can get daily with certain quantum amounts like tablespoons and minimum required and what is maximum without further benefit. Yes I know it sounds like fake intelligence, but overanalyze it.

btw, many people who are very fit have deceptively a large percentage of mass attributed to this. Not really functional but just for looking good. You can actually look functionally good by applying butter, margarine, vegetable oil spread, spray pam of any sort over your body and doing a good extended whole body warm up routine. Even eating a few tablespoons before rigorous exercise or training will have very good benefit in terms of appearance.

but it stinks, especially if that is all you can do with it and just drink coffee. it doesn’t have to stink or smell bad, but when it is just soild and stagnant and goes weeks without any water penetration you will feel unpleasantly suffocated.

But it is good when used for fucntionality. It is good when in reserve for that. But when you know there is no functional potential it just smells bad on you and is not good. Still has some other uses I suppose, but it is repulsive at this point I suppose.

That is what to fight.

You bet!!! Love it. It is the logical next step!

nextLevel

Sure appears to be a healthy way to live.

If you want health from that tub of yellow I can explain how to get it with a better understanding of its potential. Sure it can make people appear more aesthetic with nice hair and make you feel like your “hot stuff” with its sting/stink on the skin. It’s not butter so the smell is not exactly the same but it can get very bad and send off bad signals like ant’s dead bodies do releasing oleic acid and get you a special treatment from others. But the secret I have is from some real live experience where I worked in an apprentice position.
I was with a crew running electrical cables and other similar type work. We had to run this very thick heavy coated cable a conduit and some structure and it we could not budge it past a certain point. Maybe it was the weight or it had hit some blockage or bolt or a pasage was too narrow. One of the more experienced workers told us to stop and pull it out. We did so and he came back with a yellow squeeze tube. We asked what it was and he said it was “butter, boy butter”. It really was like that vegetable oil spread/real butter and we rubbed some on that massive cable and pulled it through and past the former sticking points.

So it is good to have in your system if you are going to do some kind of pull through in your body. If you don’t have the structures and connections for this it is not good.

I found it alleviates pain, especially joint pain in the shoulders, clavicles and shoulder girdle and feet and ankles very well. It is like doing a cable pull through the achilles tendon. And as for health when I felt just forced fit way too two dimensional I could slide out my clavicles like a trombone and deploy my upper humerus from being folded and slid up and in. And I know this sounds impossible but I have felt the worse absoulte worse dying heart health like radioactive glitter beer in a christmas snow globe. How did I make it go away? I just felt misaligned. So the oddest sensation after doing some hopeless feeling stretches and exercise only worsening the pain I loaded up with a yellow tub of trans fats. What I can tell you is just what I felt. The sensation pure powerful arm bone and hand being slid inside my chest from one side to the other passing by and turning my heart.

Believe it or not. Sometimes its just a sleevies sensation, and that means legs too. That is when it is not good…for me.

So how do you fight it? Get addicted to it. Go through withdrawals. Admit it stagnates and stinks. Admit sometimes it is very good. Weigh out all the good and bad.

What does it offer. Well the fullness of physique and freedom from pain allowing joy of living with mobility. But when it is too much it gets difficult to maintain composure and after a while the cold seizes up hardening it in form but also internally then the pain comes back.

Also the no understanding of just thinking you are “good” because you have a considerable higher percentage of body mass made of this. I shared the story about using it for a cable pull, but what use is it by just being “buttery without being butter”? Also it begins to stagnate and stink and coupled with coffee it makes for an uplifting new lifestyle, one that supresses life. Also the meltdowns, they are poor and dissappointing substitutes for the release of a true orgasm. If you have ever experienced this you know the shame if it is all you attain.

It is very hard to speak about this topic or make any advancement or development. But transfats make life easier if that is all the life you have. You will find it supresses and suffocates you from life. The easy life it seems to offer is because you are distanced from the actual experience, thus work seems easier just getting by on gusts.

I mentioned to coffee coupled with transfats the smell like the dust devil I picked up from others so weakly from the chest and keeping the head up made me feel cheap. I am talking really feeling cheap, so cheap that I couldn’t be defiled and made cheap the smell took care of that and just the lack of gusto and go.

So the fight is just the coasting along. The coasting is what makes you cheap and robs you.

Mark, you should take a photo and use it for your avatar like the rest of us.

You should get a new picture instead of forcing everyone to look a that one for the last 6 years. Maybe I should use that yellow tub.