Fight TRANSfats - Bathtub Barbecue

• sausage version (no pork!!!)
    Hey, POBOWAKA (Mark), this might be something for you!
    Less fat and super fast.
    However surely more difficult to clean because of the lamb fat.
    Better to use it for grilling fish though. " a la parilla "

BathtubGrill

I am so innovative. Almost as if there was a master race divine spirit that drives me :wink: :wink: just kidding!!

I already managed to fry two fishes at one, too. A real gas saver.

Is that Reggie?

R U blind???
Handsome look, European features, light earthly reddish-broncean (Adamic) skintone, lion’s mane, noble appearance, innovative ideas…you know very well who posts under the name of “freedomrider”

You both eat mierda but if I had to choose I’d pick Daniel’s.

1 Like

Give me a break. Those are pure lamb sausages and I didn’t add a drop of fat/oil to them.
You couldn’t eat better than with me.

There are these new fangled vegetable things you should read up on.

Transmission fluid always had a nutty smell to it, like there was oil from nuts.

What are new fangled vegetables? Kale? Are those better than the ancient ones?
I love baked green Zucchini. mmhh.

No, I was simply noting that your meal did not appear to include any vegetables.

I am sorry. I will try to improve.

But according to Herbert Shelton’s book, you may eat meat in the evening. Or vegetables. Just no carbon hydrates…

Without the vegtables there are no trans fats. What you represent here are trans fats with your vegetable agenda.
There is nothing mentioned fo the gas he is using or the combustion process but no doubt there is a hydrogen bonded in there. To give you no quarter or footing, would be not to include any vegetables, thus any of the trans fats.

Trans fat, also called trans-unsaturated fatty acids or trans fatty acids, are a type of unsaturated fat that occur in small amounts in nature but became widely produced industrially from vegetable fats

Artificial trans fats (or trans fatty acids) are created in an industrial process that adds hydrogen to liquid vegetable oils to make them more solid. The primary dietary source for trans fats in processed food is “partially hydrogenated oils."

It is the vegetables and the hydrogen that are to your detriment. Hydrogen used in some disinfectants will have you foaming at the mouth. Maybe you have heard of a drink ordered “shaken, not stirred”. Look it up and see the chemical effect of the particular agitation.

TRANSfats or from vegetables. If you eat vegetables then you are this type of fat. Fat of any kind has a certain behavior. I can see a “fleshly” response and argument of self preservation through any facade.

1 Like

You want to solve this issue attack the hydrogen, hydrogenation process and vegetables.

Thsi will be nonproductive and “unfruitful” unless you acknowledge this kind of fat can be unhealthy and unpleasant as can any other.

How many potential terrorists were taken out with simple hydrogen peroxide lures? You are foaming at the mouth like a mad dog and it is affecting your thinking. Hydrogen oil contained in vegetables and solidification that is what’s on your chest preventing this from going any further that you will not allow anyone to address.

Daniel, Question his motives and agenda.
The grilling and temperature may be just as unhealthy or bad as a small amount of trans fat. Maybe you don’t have the carcinogen levels because you are not using coals or wood chips, but what about that gas? I’m sure you are inhaling some, as not all is burned off by the flame.

Here is a picture of a steak i cooked and there are no TRANSfats. You know Reggie’s immediate reaction to any picture of food I post. Being “fat” in the unhealthy sense of the word means you cannot eat something like this or at least without horrendous consequence. Now I can eat this just fine. Just fine meaning I won’t have to immendaitely lie down in bed and be found dead tommorrow. Yes, you see the oil? It is not leaking in small amounts out of my rectum 24/7 in small amounts with sudden increases in flow when anything sexual is suggested in the slightest. This is an insecurity and terrifying concept to somebody who could lose their entire life like this. Maybe it is just the way you should not be thinking about a certain individual and leaning so heavily on them.

Reggie thinks this is irresponsible to show him this just as somebody feeding a dog a twinkie or some chocolate. Reggie I know this steak would probably kill you. If you had a glass of wine with it, you would defintely die from one meal.

Shaken, not stirred just optimal. The guy has rabies. Foaming mouth rabies he prides himself he keeps under control with his drinking. Higher balance, a higher life or so his theory. Hydrogen peroxide does not change the base matter of something be it coincidentally a disinfectant.

Scientists, specifically biochemists, and martini connoisseurs have investigated the difference between a martini shaken and a martini stirred. The Department of Biochemistry at the University of Western Ontario in Canada conducted a study to determine if the preparation of a martini has an influence on their antioxidant capacity; the study found that the shaken gin martinis were able to break down hydrogen peroxide and leave only 0.072% of the peroxide behind, versus the stirred gin martini, which left behind 0.157% of the peroxide.[6] Thus a shaken martini has more antioxidants than a stirred one. The study was done at the time because moderate consumption of alcohol appears to reduce the risk of cataracts, cardiovascular disease, and stroke.

That’s very good, Mark. It would be unfortunate if it did that.

Yes, and I haven’t changed any.

With that said, try to objective which you may have had to be in the past at some time. Since you had an education, I have no doubt of this.

With TRANSfats the cuplrit here, butter is better than margarine.

I know the “high” these fats can give and how I have to be responsible not just for myself but the effect it may have on others.

But butter can be good. Butter can be even excellent. So can margarine. It can be good, or it can be excellent. Vegetable oil spread has the potential too.

So what is a transfat? This is and if you can exercise self control I can tell you some secrets. What you see and think there might not be the same as i do. Even if similar, there may be some differences in depth or knowledge. I might learn, you definitely will, if you are not jumping out the window from the yellow.

Butter! More expensive but better for the body and makes everything cook better.

A steak to the heart is literally a stake through the heart to some. It doesn’t have to be this way.

When salt loses its saltiness, it is good for nothing but to be thrown into the fire and burned. It does have to be this way. :confused::slightly_frowning_face::frowning:️ :pensive: