Feminism

Here are the sexual identities you have on facebook.
Life used to be so simple.

My gender is nonconforming European nationalist :wink:

Nonconforming because of the goats?

2 Likes

Dude, if they have goats on Brexit celebration party, I will completely and utterly FREAK out and go mad. I will dance with them goaties then!!

1 Like

I donā€™t like when Michelle tries to hide behind me or pretend she is me and tries to feminize me so it appears so and she is something more powerful.

I donā€™t like when Reg tries to feminize me to overkill on abuse towards women.

Iā€™m not female.

Both Reg and Michelle have other compensations in life that I donā€™t for their inferior health and sexuality. They are not right in doing this to me.

I donā€™t recall having done this, Mark. Iā€™m in Toronto visiting family and donā€™t have much time to worry about feminizing anyone, whatever that even means.

It means you only appeal to lesbian females who are interested in she males.

And yet I only seem to have success with mostly heterosexual females.

That is right, only seem. Go jiggle and bounce your eye with other incapaciated men in motorized wheelchairs.

It is because those women have been made to feel worthless and have unxpalinable low self esteem.

How do you accomplish that? How do you releive it temporarily and then threaten it worse later?

You are nothing but a fat jiggly bag leaking shit inside of itself everywhere and having to be opened up to prevent from exploding. Have a good surgery and thanks for the health advice you blacked out diabetic jiggly eyed epilipetic.

Mark, why are you angry with me? I have done nothing to you.

There is only one reason that you are concerned for my health or anyone elseā€™s for that matter. That is to dump your unhealth on that person and prolong your existence. Otherwise it is not a genuine concern for the individual.

Donā€™t pretend you can understand a DEMON. Then it wonā€™t seem so.

Sometimes you act like a girl the temptation is too great.

57 minute listen.

Part of it takes place in Oklahoma. A lot of RBG as a lawyer for the ACLU arguing in front of 9 Male supreme court justices. Helping to argue a case in Oklahoma in the early 70s where 18 year old women were allowed to buy alcohol but males had to be 21. The stuff I listen to at 2 am lol.

And with thinking like that it is clear why you are a stiff.

How smart do you think you are?

Thinking like what, Mark?