Feminism

More power to women!

I am totally addicted to this YouTube channel. Some Dutch chick is riding her Royal Enfield around the world. I love her, even though sheā€™s Dutch and may possibly suffer from the mental illness of feminism, both of which are usually unforgivable sins. She is clearly the coolest chick in the world.

You know a feminist is behind this.

ā€¦interesting point of view
@8:10 ā€œthe smartest thing in my opinion a spanish man can do: is to get the hell out of Spainā€

Iā€™m a feminist.

Racist: places some races above others. Universally considered bad.

Feminist: places one gender above the other. Somehow considered good.

1 Like

This woman blew me away. Sheā€™s my hero tonight.

2 Likes

While I wholeheartedly agree with her, it is difficult to discuss truths according to Cassie Jaye when men fail to acknowledge every other truth in general, starting with political truths.

Let me rephrase that. Her truth doesnā€™t apply to any of you heads of household in Bbad because of your failure to judge right the spiritual and political issues.

You obviously didnā€™t listen.

That is an opinion not a truth.

I listened and understood.

Her words bear witness with my soul. Itā€™s my choice to believe her opinion is truth. Go take a nap!

Iā€™m not sure whether feminism or meth is more dangerous to young women.

Also this.

Hundreds of women have taken to the streets in countries such as Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Mexico, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, France and Spain to perform a choreographed dance ā€œA Rapist in Your Pathā€ against violence by men against women.

The choreography went viral this week after a group of women with black blindfolds over their eyes performed the dance in front of the Chilean capitalā€™s Palacio de La Moneda, the seat of the countryā€™s president, on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women,

1 Like

I found another chick riding her bike around the world, this one in Sudan in the middle of a military coup. Sheā€™s crazy but I envy her.

Better to get a grip on immigration since rapes in Northern Europe to a large margin are cause by a very special kind of ā€œmenā€ from within the crowd of Merkleā€™s favorite migrant backgrounds, Huh? In Germany alone, 1000+ satisfied women served and counting since globalists ā€œopened bordersā€ in Europe.