Favorite Photos

Why go to church if you don’t believe in God?

I’ve told you before, Michele, it’s a peaceful place. I feel welcome there. I don’t believe their fictions any more than I believe yours, but unlike you they don’t push anything on anyone. Here’s a video I took about 30 min ago, still before the service began.

Tell me, Reg, how do I push it on you?

You haven’t for a few weeks. Before that it was an endless cycle. You’d present your case, tell us all we knew deep down you were right, then when nobody bit you’d declare there was nothing here for you and leave forever.

Recently you’ve said this cycle will never happen again. Let’s see if that’s true.

I’m sorry. I’m not following you. Can you give me an example of where I pushed something about my faith in Christ on you? I mean, I hear your rambling on about my dramatic exits but I was wondering about the pushy part.

I didn’t do an extensive search but here are a few examples I found in a quick look. We are ridiculous fools who recrucify Jesus, and who you have turned over to Satan. I would call that pushy.

Okay, concerning the first two comments, I wasn’t pushing you or anyone else. I was stating a fact. It would be impossible to push you since there is no way to lead you back to salvation. If you don’t like the facts, take it up with your abandon Savior.

The last comment was to Mark I think. I think I was being pushy.

I doubt you believe that and I’m certain most other Christians don’t. If I declared tomorrow that I had fallen away from Christ but had come to my senses and now believe again, the vast majority of Christians would accept that.

Reg…you don’t get saved and then deny Christ.

Perhaps you were never really saved. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around that but maybe that’s the way of it.

You didn’t fall away either. You recrucified your Savior. You are in a bit of denial about what you’ve done.

Point proven.

Feel free to spew you view further, Dan, because you’re a little vague in your two-word comment.

:joy::joy::joy:

Okay I’m done for the day.

I mean it this time lol.

Point proven meant after Reg posted, you spent your next few posts giving advice or spewing about how he is living, incorrectly. You proved his post, with your response.

1 Like

This is not advice. It’s a fact.

Opinion! I’m entitled to one also, you know.

Fact! I know how important facts are to you fkers.

You are right, Dan I’m sorry.
Here, I was spewing because I’m sick to death of Reg living in denial.
Im sorry, Reg. It’s not my place to spew about your denial. Instead I would like to take this moment to point and laugh and the mere thought of your stupidity.

:woozy_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: