Favorite Patriotic Songs

What’s your point Dan?

Same as most here.

I thought it was semi interesting and wondered if this was a good thing and then judged my opinion.

After thinking about it, I think it was a good thing and feel no guilt about that.

from what i gather in that article he missed and got “lucky”

weird, why would anyone want to brag about murdering 5 people? even if it was an accident

I don’t like the boasting tone of the article either but the guy was obviously a suicide bomber (hence his blowing up) so I also think it was a good thing.

It wasn’t like he faced one man with the strength of five.

I agree with all 3 posts lol.

very economical too.

I enjoyed this article and reading about the cap he was given with “Long Range Death” on it. They will be calling him “lord” Sniper in no time.

at least we got rid of trump

1 Like

Really? Because the MSM news is always only reporting on Trump every day. He must be doing something right. Maybe it’s the way he’s been swinging his 9 iron since Biden took office.

You’re mistaken, Michele. Trump is already out of the headlines. I am starting to wonder if he will have any voice at all without Twitter.

1 Like

If Twitter and Facebook are included in the FBI investigation into Parler, he may have to suffer a little. I’m okay with that. It’s a small price to pay for the greater good.

the fact that we got rid of trump

In other news, Biden signed an EO banning drilling on federal land.

“Some told The Epoch Times the move would force workers to relocate to states such as Texas, while others worried the freeze would become permanent.
It’s going to force us to buy more oil from nations that support terrorism,” Steve Pearce, chairman of the New Mexico Republican Party, told The Epoch Times. “And it’s going to hurt New Mexico’s economy, which has already been devastated by the governor’s response to COVID.””

It was different when Trump was president. Boy was it different. 4 years is a long time to wait for it to go back to the way it was. Oh well. I really need to get on with it. No since in cryin’ over spilt milk. Better days, some day. One of these nights. Oh wait. That’s a song…I think. I’ll run look.

i think you’ll run for any reason

she lives in fear

A wonderfully haunting and melancholy version of Der Er Et Yndigt Land (the Danish national anthem). One of the most beautiful anthems in the world.

those silly danes adopted 2 anthems but this is the older and thus original anthem of denmark:

1 Like