Favorite Music Videos

Vanessa Carlton is 19 years old here. Now, she’s 37. That went by pretty quickly.

Finally I found some time to visit my family this weekend. I enjoyed the early morning walk with Gracie down to the Fish ponds. Despite the sun already glimpsed down at sortly past 5 am, we werde accompanied by heavy mist, amongst the sun went hiding. The fields of barley, the meadows and the forests were sunk in mystic. And the birds busy, lol. It was a very entchanting walk. When back home, I went getting fresh rolls for the breakfast. While parking, this song started to play on the radio. Closed my eyes and put on the volume. After opening it, another bakery customer in her car directly parking next to me, grinned at me and obviously waited till the song ended in order to signal me with a big grin and a thumbup-gesture, that she liked my choice, lol. We chatted and laughed on our way to the shop.:joy:

Finally I found some Time to visit my family this weekend. I enjoyed the early morning walk with Gracie down to the Fish ponds. Despite the sun already glimpsed down at sortly past 5 am, we werde accompanied by heavy mist, amongst the sun went hiding. The fields of barley, the meadows and the forests were sunk in mystic. And the birds busy, lol. It was a very entchanting walk. When back home, I went getting fresh rolls for the breakfast. While parking, this song started to play on the radio. Closed my eyes and put on the volume. After opening it, another bakery customer in her car directly parking next to me, grinned at me and obviously waited till the song ended in order to signal me with a big grin and a thumb up-gesture, that she liked my choice, lol. We chatted and laughed on our way to the shop.:joy:

[https://youtu.be/jhdFe3evXpk]

1 Like

“Der betreffende Nutzer hat das Video in deinem Land nicht zur Verfügung gestellt.” (US VPN Server)
Gunda, we all enjoy your posts, especially myself still being kind of in decreasing spring heat.
But why are you listening to verboten music?!?!?!

Is it even legal to get up at 5 am? Except from travelling, I never ever have gotten up at these insane hours.

Beautiful piece.

Trump: We will stop ‘war games’

Am I smelling airs of revolution?

1 Like

No, it’s just King Trump. Your face is too close to his arse.

2 Likes
1 Like

Okay, Reg, your game is over.
i know, I am not the quickest one when it comes to understand and combine things. But when I get it, I freakin’ get it and I get pretty mad!

Why are you posting this hymn over and over again??? Schiller’s “Freude schöner Götterfunke - Tochter aus Elysium”?

Do you even know what “Tochter aus Elysium” even means?
ELYSIUM!!!
Of course you know it, or you wouldn’t post this over and over again!
It is a reference to a city!
A city from the sky!
Celestial Jerusalem?
Why does it arrive from western direction?
What about the Noah’chides, Chamite son?
When and who will “come back” / “make it into the city”?
Which groups are the right groups? Jehovas Witnesses? Bruderhof? Mennonites?
What about the black sun?

You are out of the closet.
Game is over.
You have been exposed as a Chabat Lubavich guy.

What are the next steps of your cult? What are you crazy nuts planning?
What do you know about this mysterious “Planet 9”-project? How is this related to “Tochter aus Elysium”? How come this Planet is beginning to have influence on our solar system?
Have the prophecies of “yours” from the old.bbad.com been taken from those circles or Nostradamus or the Kabala?
Tell me, is it true that Messiah will return around 2047?

Please spare us any “uhhh I dunno, me just into colombian hotties” stuff. We are aware of the agenda now. We want some details now…

lol. It is true I love the Ode. I don’t care at all about Schiller’s poem. I sit in awe at the fact that Beethoven composed this greatest of masterpieces while deaf. I don’t care what words are set to it, if any. I love when it is the Himno Alegria in Spanish, or Freude Schoner Gotterfunken in German, or An die Freude in English. Speaking of English, here’s a gorgeous English version by the Opera Babes.

And here is the incomparable Spanish diva Rosa Lopez singing the same song, but totally differently.

And a breathtaking Polish version. Screw Schiller.

And more Poles! This time kids singing in many languages.

I am aware of that.
You conveniently avoided to touch any of the interesting questions concerning the city in the song YOU posted several times… we are still awaiting some answers. Do You think we let You off that cheaply?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ELYSIUM, LUBAVICHER REG?

What about elysium? What about the western sky? What about the arrival?
What about Planet 9? What about 2047? What about…

What do I know about Elysium? I have read that it is the abode of the blessed after death. That’s it. I will admit this: as ridiculous as it may seem, this song, this blessed Ode to Joy, the anthem of the human race, more than any other single thing makes me believe there may possibly be a God.

Croatians, now!

Mhhm. You didn’t mention Planet 9 though nor any details about the new Jerusalem.
I will be screening the other music you posted for “suspicious” content…

Screen this. Bulgarians!

And a hip hop version.

And now a kid in a store doing it. Ok I’ll stop. For now.