Favorite Music Videos

It is sad to read he was a smoker with asthma but his music indicates he was spiritual. I don’t recognize his most of his music but the song Gangsters Paradise was familiar.

Harry Belafonte died of CHD. He was 96.

1 Like

Hahhahahha

Enjoy;)

1 Like

lol. I deny that they are Canadian. It’s a hoax.

Ok Reg. Here you go:

that guitar mmm :wink:

oh no! almost missed the eurovision and my country is already out… apparently singing off key is no guarantee to win anymore ?!? weird lol

oh well… tomorrow is the final and this is one of the favourites lol
supposedly one of these dancers is dutch so we still have a chance to win! :

lol the german entry is interesting:

and croatia is probably regs favourite:

I’m the big winner here. 2 of 3 videos don’t play but thanks for your honest effort to entertain.

I remember when that bearded guy in a dress won. That was perfect. He represented Europe perfectly.

Some unattractive Moroccan Swedish woman won. Her song was horrible noise as usual.

lol only johnny logan and this “unattractive moroccan swedish woman” loreen have now won eurovision more than once

I have never heard of Johnny Logan either.

lol thats strange, its exactly your kind of music:

You’re right. It is strange because I think this his kind of music…

God. Music to commit suicide to.

Yeah, it gives you an idea about what MSM news will do to you.

My favorite new artist.

I have to say I seem to like a lot of black musicians. Im not sure why. Probably racist, but it’s the truth.

I don’t think that’s racist at all. I love African choirs and to me they are best if they don’t have too many non-blacks. I don’t mind if there are some others there but I want most of them to be black in an African choir. That’s not racist to me at all.

Only semi-related: In Canada, if anyone other than a native person plays native music, it’s now almost a hate crime.

That shouldn’t bother you since you dislike most everything anyway.