Europe shall abandon misunderstood tolerance

I want to go home to my daddy in heaven and leave all of you crazy people down on earth with the evil one ;-(

Ever read Dune? Remember how Duncan Idaho was never allowed to die? They just kept bringing him back over and over again. Gholas, they called it, if I recall. Frank Herbert was a genius.

I have never read Dune, but heard of it. I maybe will have to read it now.
I-WANT-TO-GO-HOME-TO-MY-HEAVENLY-FATHER!!!
(I hope this doesn’t sound like a cry-baby)

i guess if you call humans and diseases accidents then its all true lol

trump?

no need, soon you can watch the movie!

I don’t know if YOU are an accident, but I for instance have been planned way ahead of time in creators mind, put into my mother’s womb uniquely and wonderfully. Just saying

1 Like

Daniel, the time will come where you can save your entire being (your DNA, your RNA, your entire genetic makeup, and all your memories in a little memory card (or whatever they will use in the future for such things). This card could be used to recreate you (or the you of the moment you saved it) as many times as the possessor of the card chooses.

I believe this day is coming. I hope you don’t choose to off yourself today because it bothers you, but I support everyone’s right to die so I won’t try to stop you.

lol well my dad did always look funny at the milkman…

1 Like

lol quick! its time to wear your tin foil hat, ish! it will protect you from being cloned :wink:

1 Like

I wont off myself today, because I think it is BS.
There are so many “parting of the ways” in our lifes, some more subtle, others leading to becomming a totally different man. I don’t believe this to be copyable. This is the problem of the Western materialistic world view again, which simply doesn’t work that way.
All copies will be pitiful attempts, just as they tried with plastic surgery when it comes to outer appearance…

Angelina Jolie this!

That is the question, of course. I don’t think there’s any question the human body will be perfectly duplicatable. We will have new bodies that look identical (unless we choose to improve them, which most will) and function identically (ditto about the improvements).

The only question left is “what are we?”.

I would guess we are each very similar to a computer. A processor (our brain), our chassis with its various systems, and a set of our hard drives (our memories). If I’m right, we won’t just clone ourselves, we’ll improve ourselves. We’ll go in and remove any unpleasant memories we might have. We’ll make ourselves super strong and super smart and resistant to all diseases.

Will we still be human? Semantics. I don’t care what label they’ll use. I’ll be dead.

Don’t say this too loud, or they will “revive” You and then don’t let You die again.

Totally materialistic western world view devoid of anything spiritual.
A HUGE problem dating back to the first century! (Not the much hated french revolution as I always thought)

Read Rod Dreher’s “Benedict Option” as I will have a look at this Dune thing

I recommend Dune for entertainment, not enlightenment. If you seek the former, it’s worth a read. If you seek the latter, you already found it in Brave New World, which I’m grateful to you for shaming me into reading some time ago.

1 Like

I am not into “entertainment”.
For entertainment I listen to Pastor Lindstedt and alike.
I am into total spiritual warfare.

Read “Benedict Option”.
There is an Audio version on Amazon if you got no time.
I have both versions.

1 Like

Sometimes it seems like we become later what yearn for now.
Ruth the foreigner wanted to be Israelite sooo badly

and when she strived for it, she not only got there, but overreached herself, becoming a link in the chain from Adam to Jeshuah.
She broke with everything old and saw no value in where “her people” were heading to and instead joined a fringe-group of believers as a stranger, an outsider.
She did not do any gene experiments, but had faith in god instead.
She succeeded where many failed.

She overcame.
She went over the waterfall.
She went over the tipping point.
She went over the top.

How long before religious nuts start calling Science the Antichrist?

COVID-19 vaccines may have been the first approved therapies based on messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), but they will not be the last. The pandemic has brought into the spotlight a technology that had been under investigation for a decade, and could now be applied to conditions ranging from viral infections to cancer and autoimmune diseases.

Rare diseases the next target for mRNA therapies

1 Like

I’d call it another tower of babel.
Science seems to be totally evil lately…maybe it always has been since the separation of the material from the spiritual ~800 after Christ (“Benedict Option”).
Edit: the term “SCIENCE” stems from dissecting AFAIK. Ha! The source of all evil in the materialistic western world view is from dissection of material and spirit. Science propagates this and is based on this!

Conclusion: Science is evil by itself! It is the root of “liquid modernity” which Reg described on his “wall of horrors”.

Happy Fathers Day.

I popped in for a few minutes last night but I didn’t want to disturb this discussion.

From other posts, I’m assuming you approve of changing your DNA? If so, what’s wrong with the DNA you have?

Aren’t what? Sorry somewhere I missed what you were replying to here.

It will also make you rest-less.

The smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever. Those who worship the beast and its image and those who receive the mark of his name have no rest day or night.”
Revelation 14: 11
Vile!
You are to serve Adonai your God, and He will bless your food and your water. Moreover I will take sickness away from your midst.
Exodus 23: 25

You already know you will prefer death over technology that keeps you alive forever and you still promote it?

Two-fold question. You can’t choose when you die now? Who is making that decision for you?

When we meet our Lord in the air, accidents won’t kill us either.

in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye,
at the last shofar. For the shofar will sound,
and the dead will be raised incorruptible,
and we will be changed.
1 Cor 25: 52

I can only call it your vile religion.

Nonsense. Everyone always has a choice.

On earth as it is in Heaven*

That you think they weren’t letting him die is the conditioning of your mind to believe he wasn’t allowed to die when, in fact, he died and they brought him back to life so that he could die over and over again. That’s the definition of Hell.

You mean the haunting guilt of every bad thing you’ve ever done will follow you everywhere you go?

The sins of some people are obvious, going before them into judgment; but for others, their sins follow.
1 Timothy 5: 24

You not only support it, you clearly seek it.

So will we.

He will transform this humble body of ours into the likeness of His glorious body, through the power that enables Him even to put all things in subjection to Himself.
Philippians 3: 21

What’s your hurry?