Elon Musk Madness

I wouldn’t care if he’s an attention whores whore. He just needs to keep voicing his Dogecoin inspiring opinion.

On Sunday night, Bezos tweeted about Amazon’s early detractors. “Listen and be open, but don’t let anybody tell you who you are,” he said. The tweet was accompanied by a photo of a Barron’s print cover from 1999 calling Bezos “just another middleman.”

“This was just one of the many stories telling us all the ways we were going to fail. Today, Amazon is one of the world’s most successful companies and has revolutionized two entirely different industries,” Bezos’ tweet continues.

Shortly after, Musk replied with an emoji of a silver medal, a dig at Bezos’ rank as the second-richest person in the world. When Musk reached No. 1 in late September, he joked in a short email to Forbes he was “sending a giant statue of the digit ‘2’ to Jeffrey B., along with a silver medal.” And now, it looks like he has—on Twitter anyway.

The great thing about sending Bezos a silver medal via Twitter….no scratches, nicks, scrapes, scratches, cuts, gouges, slits, gashes or marks and it’s forever.

i don’t see any problem with the idea of an electric car
i see insurmountable problems with the idea of a trip to mars
musk can send you into orbit in a container the size of a port-a-potty
for three days in an atmosphere like a port-a-potty
not all ideas are created equal
i stand in absolute opposition to people who would put me in a port-a-potty for three days
blue whatever gets half the crew to vomit and you only have to live with it for three minutes

As much as I dislike Besos, Musk might be even more irritating. That was just childish.

Yeah, so is name-calling but we all have our silly shortcomings.

I would advise you to link with the food section of this forum and bring a crew. We will make them all vomit. That would be 100% if I did my math correctly.

blue origin
that’s it
there should be a topic for william sellers

He also said they should produce more oil.

I agree with him on nuclear. Not oil, unless he means just as a temporary expedient while Russia crashes out of every game.

Yes. I believe that is what he means.

So now he wants to buy Twitter. They said no. I doubt that will be the end of it.

Elon is planning to charge for Twitter. Companies and government agencies for now.

1 Like

this is your brain clicking on musk oil

musk gonna send people to mars
or buy twitter to click on it
either way, it will happen at warp speed

It looks like your brain on motor oil.

Now he says he wants Twitter again. The guy is hugely successful but he comes across like a nut.

1 Like

Elon just made the blue tick on Twitter available to anyone willing to pay $8/mo. I like it.

I actually logged in to Twitter a few days ago. Not to use it, I deactivated it permanently lol

If it weren’t for about 80% of people that I know wanting to communicate via Facebook only, I’d deactivate that platform as well. All social media is pretty useless and dumbs down the minds of already intellectually disabled peoples lol