Democrats

Senile Joe just signed off a speech with “God save the Queen, man.”

He was in the US, and the Queen died some time ago.

“Several of you have asked me why he might have said that,” Todd Gillman, White House correspondent for the Dallas Morning News, wrote afterwards. “I have no idea. Other poolers likewise have no idea.”

1 Like

Will be funny if he beats trump again.

1 Like

Putin is losing the war in Iraq. lol.

1 Like

Honestly, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing so I had to go fact-check it.

She is a ding-a-ling.

I don’t like Harris at all, but she mistakenly said population instead of pollution. Who cares?

Mistakenly? She doesn’t make mistakes. As the vice president of the United States, she was given a rough draft to read from, in the Digital Age? If you believe that you probably believe there a blind spot in the Cocaine Room.

Michele, try to stop being absurd.

You’re right. Blazé would be more appropriate.

1 Like

Crooked scumbag. He’s a democrat, too.

If this is true, this guy is stronger than I am.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/i-won-t-be-bossed-bullied-or-bought-michigan-dem-rejected-20m-offer-to-oppose-tlaib/ar-AA1knQ10?ocid=socialshare

Really?
He clearly has higher goals for the Democratic Party. The article on Nelson was impressive.

Make me vomit.

Kinda catchy.

Out of the mouths of babies. :smirk:

I hope he wins, but it makes me feel like a total hypocrite for wanting that.

Arab Americans are angry.

And they let United States President Joe Biden know it when they shunned his campaign manager as she visited Michigan to reach out to their communities this week.

lol…shunned. Biden was shunned lol. Biden is completely oblivious to being shunned lol.

“It’s unfathomable at this point in time that we’re trying to talk about electoral politics with a genocide unfolding,” said Abdullah Hammoud, the mayor of Dearborn, a Detroit suburb.

Translation: There will be no election.

The mayor added that Arab Americans and the broader community in Dearborn feel “betrayed” by Biden’s unwavering support for Israel.

That’s funny lol. They didn’t feel “betrayed” when Trump was up 250,000 votes, before Biden’s election night spike stole the election.

I have residents who have had to dig their grandmothers up from under the rubble after Israeli fighter jets bombed their homes,” Hammoud told Al Jazeera.

If they are confused and hurting now, wait until Russia, who, like Israel, has no problem bombing Ukraine, attacks Israel.

We have residents who hail from Sheikh Jarrah in Jerusalem, which is being ethnically cleansed. What do I tell them? What is the message to them?”

If they want change, they should educate themselves about politics in America, the Constitution, our rights as humans regardless of religious background, get involved with the local community and vote. The problem I have with the Muslim population in Dearborn is that they have made it plain they hate us and their religion taught them that. There’s your hypocrisy.

But as we head to the 2024 elections in November, which will likely be a rematch between Biden and Trump, Biden’s popularity among Arab Americans is tanking*.*

lol this was comical. The election demonstrated Biden was tanking among Arab Americans and really all Americans from day one lol. Ahhh, but it is nice to see Americans, Arab or otherwise, wake up to Biden and his evil regime.

While Arab-American advocates stress their communities are not driven by a single issue, they say the scale of the carnage in Gaza and Biden’s uncompromising role in it makes it difficult – if not impossible – to support the 81-year-old president again.

“Arab Americans will not vote for Joe Biden, no matter what. That’s it. They’re done with Biden,” Sam Baydoun, a Wayne County commissioner who also declined to meet with Chavez Rodriguez, told Al Jazeera.

“That’s the bottom line. Joe Biden is not going to be able to regain the trust of the Arab-American community.”

Biden doesn’t care. He doesn’t consider Arabs a good fit for humanity anyway. Besides, he doesn’t think he need their vote to consider himself a valid opponent. He thinks his base is the black vote.

Everyone crossing the border is black from what I see.

They have received their instruction and they seem motivated.

Apparently gay sex in the Senate hearing room is ok now.