Democrats

Reg sent me a large cash transfer as a way of apology. Thanks Reg.

1 Like

That’s cheating! You deserve a public apology.

Tell me, Will, are you ambidextrous?

In some things. Why do you ask?

No reason.

A Texas state rep tweeted to o’Rourke that his AR15 was ready for him. He has been reported to the FBI with a death threat.

He must be an imbicile to threaten a US congressman.

1 Like

I don’t consider that a death threat. That said, it’s a stupid redneck thing to say.

In the first 12 days after Trump took the oath of office, there were over 12,000 tweets calling for Trump’s assassination. Not once did I hear anyone in this place rebuke them for imbecilic, stupid, redneck behavior.

Kathy Griffin created a video with photographer Tyler Shields depicting her holding a facsimile of Donald Trump’s decapitated head. Not once did I hear anyone in this place rebuke her for imbecilic, stupid, redneck behavior.

Recording artist Snoop Dogg debuted a music video featuring him pointing a gun directly at the side of a clown dressed up like President Donald Trump. Not once did I hear anyone in this place rebuke him for imbecilic, stupid, redneck behavior.

Upon a very public platform, Madonna asserted she had thoughts about blowing up the White House. Not once did I hear anyone in this place rebuke her for imbecilic, stupid, redneck behavior.

That’s because nobody gives a shit, Michele.

Personally, I hope Trump dies. I am not going to do anything about it. I am no threat to him in any way. If he happens to keel over in agony and falls into death throes shaking on the ground, however, I will raise a glass of my best wine that evening to Karma’s good work for the day.

Hopefully there will be video. I think he will eventually keel over from all those hamberders he stuffs into his fat gut.

1 Like

Why not? Does your moral conscious tell you to only give a shit when the issues negatively affects globalists?

I don’t think I’ll bother adding commentary.

1 Like

I don’t blame you. No one gives a shit.

Poor Stayer. It just wasn’t his night.

“For most of the debate, it felt like the Top 5 were involved in one conversation and Steyer was just, well, there.”

Sanders and Warren has an interesting night. Sanders denied telling Warren that a woman couldn’t win the election. He flat out lied and the CNN host totally nailed him to the wall over it. When she dismissed his statement as invalid, her own statement was given merit and I wished she was running for President.
That’s how a woman will win the Whitehouse. They just need the male candidates to keep those onstage lies coming.

Warren also pointed out that the four men on the stage had lost 10 races while the two women on stage – she and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar – had never lost a race. Good point.

Buttigieg may be the strongest candidate on the stage but to touch on Dans comment about Buttigieg’s problem in states heavily populated white people…
…His problem is not going to be white people. It will be Christians that he just recently tried to school on his gayness.

There is not a lot I can say about Biden except it amazes me how he can make so many mistakes but the polls never reflect that.

I don’t think Donald Trump could have won the Presidency as a Democrat.
I think it will take a Republican to beat him.

Yeah, he probably wasn’t dishonest enough to run as a Democrat.

You mean like Bill Weld?

“In February 2019, the Republican National Committee voted to provide undivided support to Trump. Several states have decided to cancel their primaries and caucuses.”

I doubt an unknown like Bill Ward could beat Sanders, much less Trump.

Didn’t seem like a good night for Pete
Not a great night for Warren either. She lied on camera a few weeks ago, so her whining about bernie lying off the record is not a good look. Americans don’t care about lying, it appears. We’ll see if they care about hypocrites. I like warren. Very disappointed in her two weeks ago. This takes care of a Sanders warren ticket unfortunately. She should have dropped out and supported bernie. Probably would have been VP. We’ll see…

Totally agree on Biden, there. He has done nothing to gain votes, yet there he is.

1 Like

It is suspect. Perhaps the GOP will call him as a witness. They could make the polls move and learn more about his criminal activity in Ukraine.

A large percentage of bottom-feeders don’t, hence their cries of “fake news! and lock her up!”
and a propensity for cheering deliriously when the orange goofball gives them the signal.

Yes Michele, there was criminal activity in Ukraine alright. The criminal is about to stand trial in the Senate and he is losing his composure more and more by the day. I expect him to finally go over the edge any time now.

1 Like