Democrats

I’m going to raid the frig.

I want a personal apology from Reg for this outrage!

Haha!! I wanna see that.

Evidently it’s not forthcoming. Later.

What’s wrong with you, Reg? You’re too quiet tonight.

I’m used to being ignored but you’re going to make Will cry with your neglectful behavior. Go to your room and don’t come out until you’re ready to apologize.

1 Like

Commercial!! Food break.

The quality of resilience.
Ut-oh. Biden took a little heat from a couple of protesters but I couldn’t make out what they were saying.

I hope you consider yourself chastised! Interestingly Michele has posted much more than you recently and hasn’t gotten these warnings. I have no idea what they’re about btw.

1 Like

Well that’s the point isn’t it? It’s your website. Where is my abject apology sir?

Chastised indeed!

1 Like

Will is demonstrating signs of irrationality and entitlement. Reprimand him until he learns how to behave in a public place.

I agree. You have rights!

Thinking out loud*.

If a high rise doesn’t have a 13th floor and you’re on the 14th floor, what floor are you really on?

They have 13th floors here. That’s a North American thing to skip it. In Asia they often skip the 4th floor as 4 is unlucky to the Chinese.

Michele stirring the pot first thing in the morning.

It’s a way of life.

But you were racisming last night. I do share in your irritability since Reg is completely turning a blind eye to your conduct.

Racism is permitted here, as is telling racists they are idiots. That said, I don’t believe anyone here, including you and Will, has a racist bone in their body.

Edited to add: I forgot Daniel. He’s racist, but he comes and goes.

Second edit: Also Ferni is racist against Peruvians.

But he rants about your warnings. Making demand for an apology. Which you probably should apologize. He deserves an apology. Are you going to apologize?