Death

Remove what feature?

There is no requirement to cite sources here. There is also no requirement that I remain silent about what an asinine practice it is to steal other people’s words without citing the source.

I love many different types of music, Michele, but the 70s and 80s pop that Bill likes isn’t among them. Everyone is free to post whatever music they like. Others are free to say that music is awful. You are free to post lunatic conspiracy theories, articles you haven’t read, and idiotic telegram snippets. Others are free to observe that those things are stupid. Bill is even free to be a parasitic wart of no value. Others are free to put him on ignore. This is not a safe space.

The search feature.

You seem to be bothered by that. I sometimes say things that are from the Bible. I don’t always cite chapter and verse. Does that bother you?

Yet, you have no Power Higher than yourself to glorify for having been exposed to so much beautiful music.

And you are free to hurl elementary insults in every direction.

And you are free to agree with everyone of them.

And you are free to plant the seed.

And you are free to criticize his efforts.

It’s not a safe world, Reg.

Getting rid of the search feature wouldn’t stop Bill’s ability to browse every topic and scroll up to the top and read all the posts.

I don’t recall your posting Bible quotes as your own words. Bill did that constantly with other people’s words. I’m not sure if he’s still doing that but he was doing that less when I put him on ignore. He didn’t cite or link but he would at least indicate that he had not written those words which is still illiterate but is slightly better than his previous practice.

Untrue. I have the creators of the music to glorify, and their power to create that music is most definitely greater than my own. I still don’t glorify them, btw. It is silly to glorify others. “Nice song” is the correct reaction to pleasant music.

No, it is not. We all do our best to remove irritants, however. We use spam filters on our email to keep junk mail out. We use mosquito repellent when we go outside in summer. We put hecklers on ignore on internet forums. That sort of thing.

I know that. I was just thinking about how much more complicated it might make it for him to find specific posts. I suppose if he wants to heckle he doesn’t have to do a search.

Okay, I’ve never noticed that. Good luck getting him to take it more seriously.

“Nice song” is a form of homage to the creator and/or player of the song. Not to lecture you but the Bible says people do that.

They traded the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served the creation rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

• Romans 1:25 TLV

Right. A great start. I was referring to the entire world though. Not necessarily what keeps us safe in our own circle.

Someone Is Killing the Great grizzlies of Europe by Nan and Ivan Lyons
sorry
didn’t read it
i could pretend

i would be interested in that
if there were any
all the idle speculation of right-wing nut jobs aside
there isn’t any
let’s have a little
2+2=4

is awp still doa?

wouldn’t it be pretty to think so?

I just read this on FB. It really resonated with me.

1 Like

Jacob Rothschild died yesterday so naturally, the truth about when the Covid test patent app was filed can be released to the public. I just don’t guess I understand how they can file for a patent on a virus that allegedly didn’t yet exist but there it is on black and white clearly showing they patented it years before it’s arrival in America.

God Michele, the crazy grows tiresome.

Posting that article doesn’t prove anything. I read over the 2015 provisional and it’s true, there doesn’t seem to be any mention of covid there but the AP is biased and I didn’t see anything in the article that indicated the 2017 provisional excluded COvid. In fact, the article doesn’t mention anything about 2017 so there’s that and I probably am not going to be satisfied until I read that.
Crazy is your wishy washy back and forth between falsely accusing Jews of genocidal crimes in Israel and defending questionable evidence of global depopulation.

Michele, you’re the one asserting the ridiculous claim that people knew about, and patented vaccines, for Covid before Covid existed. This is simply a lie. They attempted to patent a vaccine technology that, it turned out, was used to try to create a Covid vaccine years later. All burden of proof lies with the person who has the crazy conspiracy theory, namely you.

This part is true. I do that.

This might be true. I’m not sure what you mean. The global population is expected to decline, and I tend to agree with those projections. Is that what you’re on about?

No, Reg. I mean they colluded to introduce facial recognition within the vaccine, long before covid-19 in 2020.