Death

No.

Did she have COPD? If so, I would like to hear the horrible details. Not trying to be ghoulish, just trying to figure out some things. You can message me if your prefer.

Reggie never apologized for calling me fat. My body is still upset. Canā€™t really know a body much more than your own, unless it is really forced.

No hard feelings right Reggie?

I donā€™t recall calling you fat. Whatever I said, I can assure you I meant no offense.

Youā€™re interesting to me but thereā€™s an elephant in the room.

david carradine died in a hotel closet

If they discover that he was shot in the back of the head we can safely assume it will be ruled a suicide.

where would you shoot yourself in the head if you did not want the police to shoot you?
which skull bone would you pick?
i would pick the mastoid

Morbid question although Iā€™m certain it has purpose.

david muir
(the guy they pick to move his hands)
[]{}
told me old people continue to die
despite executive orders to the contrary

he was sitting on his walker when the cops pulled up
having previously stated; father take this cup
so we write another limerick
with the same tired gimmicks
and we wonder if anyone reads this stuff

I wonder why you donā€™t offer up your own opinion on your father and his role in your life.

Your gimmicks wouldnā€™t be tired if you would apply all the books youā€™ve read to it or share who you are. Either would be a nice change from heckling every day. Besides, Reg has already said really nice things about you in the past so we know thereā€™s more to you.

It is true, I did say nice things about him in the past. He was a different person then. Less bitter. More creative. He had original thoughts which he expressed and discussed, much like a normal person. I dislike what he has become but it could also be that I just never realized who he was before. I like to think thatā€™s not the case but I have no way of knowing. I also like to think heā€™s lying about the books he claims to have read. To write like an 8 year old is less tolerable if one is well read.

You call him bitter, uncreative, unoriginal and abnormal, yet, you seem to be his inspiration. He must dislike what you are.

This couldnā€™t be more false. I rarely comment on other peopleā€™s posts. He only comments on other peopleā€™s posts. I usually post my own thoughts. He never posts his own thoughts, he only criticizes others. I never go back and read posts from years ago. He does that constantly, often obsessing for days or weeks over what someone else said in 2018. I always post well formed sentences which are both spelled correctly and are grammatically correct. He canā€™t. He doesnā€™t know how. I always cite my sources. He never does. My world is big and Iā€™m interested in every country and culture. Heā€™s interested in the US and has a common American belief that the universe begins and ends in that country. I think posting song lyrics is stupid. He thinks itā€™s profound, as does Gunda. I have widely ranging interests from electric cars to the origins of the dinosaurs to the physics of faster-than-light travel to motorcycles to smart phone camera tech to the historicity of Jesus to old-school ham radio. Heā€™s primarily concerned about US history and dislikes it when foreigners (or at least this foreigner) are critical of the US. He doesnā€™t post about it, though, he only criticizes others if they post things he doesnā€™t like. If I am his inspiration, he remains quite uninspired.

do tell

i think maybe

Confirmation. You ignore us.

Thatā€™s because heā€™s so busy borrowing from your posts. Itā€™s probably a math problem.

Donā€™t let him entertain himself that way. Remove the feature.

True. Nobody can post a more perfectly framed sentence than you. Thereā€™s no point in trying.

You are starting to sound like a dictator. Perhaps you should make citing sources a requirement for participation.

That is such nonsense. Youā€™re interested in critiquing every other country while pretending yours is perfect when everyone knows there are corruption issues within your own government.

Youā€™re guilty of doing the same.

Your big world excludes the love of all music and every method for reading it?

I admit, your knowledge has made many of those subjects interesting but Iā€™ve never known you to show interest in the historicity of Jesus nor has there ever been a conversation about it here.

He shouldnā€™t be offended. There is a lot to critique in the United States but you have that subject covered so Iā€™m guessing he gets tired of hearing the same mind-numbing lecture about how awful our country is, while you simultaneously support our shitty government. Itā€™s disgusting but nobody can straddle a fence better than you.

He probably knows better. Critique awaits, right around the corner.

Yeah, we can tell you donā€™t like that about him.

Thatā€™s because you have a dry personality. Try not to process that in a negative way. Dry personalities are usually very intelligent but difficult to get along with because so many people are beneath them.