Death Penalty

you seem to think it’s up to a woman to determine what a man should be. lol

It’s clear if we let them be what they want to be, they will be women. Don’t blame a woman for that, girly.

be careful
someone might suggest that your use of bbad is making you crazy
i could find the quote from reg
if i was interested in facts
i love how the qwerty keyboard puts all the useful letters under my favorite fingers

I think I wrote that BBAD didn’t appear to be good for you. You were already crazy before BBAD. :slight_smile:

gffasdf

Here, found it.

months or more would be good for eveyone.

Trying to run people off won’t work. Be yourself.

If you just want Will, Mark and thinki here why don’t you just say so.

lol somehow i dont feel the love and suspect reg nor anyone else really want me here

That’s because there is no love here and no one cares what you or anyone else wants.

there is and i care;)

Awww, that’s sweet, thinki.

uhm wait a minute i cannot be sweet… oh yes i know: i meant that i love and care for me of course;)

Whatever.

lol there ya go

138 House members, all Republicans, supported the objection, as did seven senators: Cruz, R-Texas; Hawley, R-Mo.; Hyde Smith, R-Miss.; Cynthia Lummis, R-Wyo.; Marshall, R-Kan.; Tuberville, R-Ala.; and Rick Scott, R-Fla.
my name is legion

And yet born again Christian Republican Party loyalist, Mike Pence rejected the objections and certified Biden President-elect anyway. It probably didn’t have anything to do with fear his dirty little secret would get out.

you can grab a woman by the syringe
and when you’re famous, they let you

Federal government executes the first woman in nearly 70 years

so what. we should let them go because they have a pussy?