Dear Fat People

I have gained 20 lbs in 16 months. I’m still not overweight. I was 150 lbs in may 2018. I did some yoga yesterday and in a spinal twist was able to get my fat to slide past my rib. I thought it was part of my shirt at first. I was considering quitting the gym. I haven’t been since March. Not sure yet. I’m not sure fat shaming works. It might. My wife is overweight. In her case, shaming would not help. Of course, I wouldn’t but it wouldn’t help from others.

There’s shaming as in calling someone names and then there’s the shame one naturally feels when one is overweight knowing it’s unhealthy and not very attractive. I’m not into the former, and I know nobody who does that (calling people names). I don’t think it’s good to just accept fat as equal, however, with the goal of making it so people who are fat feel no natural shame. Fat people would be healthier and happier if they lost weight. That’s just a fact.

I am a smoker and I get smoke shamed all the time. It won’t stop me and I accept my addiction and enjoy it. I would not ask for smoker acceptance, I know I’m killing myself. I have lived long enough at this point to not really care. I know I disgust some people, I understand. Fat people disgust me but I don’t confront them.

I don’t care at all about Adele. I can’t name a single song she’s ever done, and if you played one for me I wouldn’t know it was her. The reason she’s interesting to me today is she posted a photo showing she has lost some weight, and now she’s getting hell for it. Fat apologists are saying she was fine before when she was obese and shouldn’t have changed just to please men. lol.

Before on the right, after on the left. I think she looks great now and should be congratulated.

yes, congratulations to her
i do wonder if she can still sing in the same way;)

I think she looked great before but then her attitude was probably different before making her look better from the inside.

I don’t. She was very fat. She looks great now.

That’s because you’re a pig with a natural-born animus for cannibalism.

Wow Michele, you sound just like Silky, lol.

I am Silky. Sometimes you sound like Reg and thi…sometimes you sound like Reg.

ok i admit, i giggled out loud;)

1 Like

So score one for the fatties. This fat bald guy is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

I gained 25 kilos with my first child. Hated every second of being fat.
Fat isnt healthy and isnt pretty

1 Like

i have evidence that grizzlyfatjesus flew black helicopters
the newspapers won’t even look at it
so i tried to post it on bbad
but i got squashed

move to tahiti
see what they think
i think they have plumbing
won’t be so bad