Dear Fat People

What other reason could there be?

Gas production?

lol…cucumber is 95% water.

Dinner!

:strawberry:and blueberries!

If you’re not eating like this to lose weight, then why?

Fair is fair!

Michele, I come and go here like everyone. I am often sitting at my computer with BBAD up in one of several tabs and then I’ll feel like having something to eat, or maybe Desafio Superhumanos will come on the TV, or maybe I will feel like going for a walk with Isa. I honestly don’t remember why I got up from the computer at that exact moment yesterday. These small things are non-events to me and to everyone else as far as I can see.

1 Like

It started as a cleanse to the Lord but I liked it so well I decided to keep it. Now I’m losing weight because of it.

1 Like

When you said you were multitasking, I was just trying to mess with you because I knew you had to keep a straight face with your wife around. When you didn’t say anything else, I thought I said something wrong. That’s why I kept pushing for a clearer answer.

I sure enjoyed the intercourse we had last night Michelle.

Awesome! Wanna do it again? lol

Too late for me tonight. But soon.

You’re no fun! lol

That was some exercise last night. Sort of draws a picture. Which I do find a little disturbing and not at all the way I looked at myself until just very recently. Which makes me wonder what you have in store next…Friend!
No, I have killed friendlier snakes. Why don’t you have some more intercourse with your real friends, Cocksucker!

Oh my. You seem upset.

What seems to be the problem Michelle?

Whatever do you mean? You seem like the flaccid dick in Reggies POM.

What’s wrong? Aren’t you having fun?

You don’t want to play anymore?

Time to change bait, Dick!