Cryptocurrency

Anyone know about digital art/nfts and how they are purchased through cryptocurrency/digital wallet?

Risky. I bought a bit of Dogecoin when Elon said I should. Iā€™ve lost most of that. Thankfully to me it was mad money and I donā€™t feel the loss. Some people are betting money they need on this stupidity.

1 Like

Thank you Reg

uncle google knows allā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

I think itā€™s time to acknowledge the truth. Thereā€™s something strange going on when 2 cryptocurrency owners die while another high and mighty Democrat-donor and crypto-owner is nursing umbrella drinks in the Bahamas.

Good. Let them keep dropping like flies.

Thatā€™s not acknowledging the truth. Thatā€™s completely ignoring what Sam Bankman did but I rarely expect much from you if it reflects poorly on Democrats.

I donā€™t know what he did but he sounds like a total scumbag. Iā€™ve heard about his company being a money laundering front for Ukraine but I donā€™t know enough to have an opinion on whether thatā€™s true or not.

He is a total skumbag. Heā€™s funneling banknotes, funded on the backs of American taxpayers, through Ukraine, into his own pocket and back to the liberals who voted to send it to Ukraine for alleged defensive purposes, which they apparently arenā€™t using since Russia is killing their energy.

Crypto continues to tank. I am happy.

I donā€™t know why this isnā€™t news. We need to redirect our focus on this because it seems to be important.

In the future of vaccines, everyone will have an equal opportunity to be healthy, wealthy and transmit-able, although your health was not mentioned in this article.

SBF got 25 years. I thought heā€™d get more. Honestly it seems light.

I agree. He could have received so much more time. He admitted to failing everyone but he has denied any wrongdoing and appealing the case.

The article could have been posted in religion but itā€™s about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.