Coronavirus

only three us states can test for coronavirus - public lab group

california, nebraska and illinois are the only us states that can currently test for coronavirus, the association of public health laboratories (aphl) told reuters.

lol what? am just trying to help,if you want pics or videos go use your paid google account lol

Contagious disease: A communicable disease that can spread rapidly from person to person through direct contact (touching a person who has the infection), indirect contact (touching a contaminated object), or droplet contact (inhaling droplets made when a person who has the infection coughs, sneezes, or talks).

You may be confusing contagious with transmittable. There is a difference, BubbleBoy.

Nope. I’m not sure where you cherry picked your definition from but here are some correct ones. AIDS (or more properly HIV) is most definitely a contagious disease. You may be confusing airborne with contagious. There is a difference.

Merriam Webster:

Google:

Also this:

And from your famous CDC:

https://wwwn.cdc.gov/hivrisk/what_is/stages_hiv_infection.html

I feel like you sort of posted the same definition I did. Fortunately, I’m bigger than you so I’ll say it.

Your right and I’m wrong.
It’s cough contagious.

1 Like

https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/glossary/168/contagious-disease

i guess technically yes; if someone with hiv has blood, semen, vaginal fluid, anal fluid or breast milk in their mouth and if you have one of these fluids in your mouth as well then yes its contagious via coughing…

(if you were standing reaaaaally close because hiv cant survive in the air)

Gross Dutch pervert.

just trying to help my american friends until they spend less of their budget on military and more on education and health…

oh you have to swallow it as well… (gurgling is optional)

That’s what I used to tell 'em.

I edited the extra l!

still no infections found in the netherlands… weird, surely its just a matter of time or there is a cure in the milk of our cows…

Even the Coronavirus has standards.

Good news. According to Trump, the coronavirus is not a threat to USA.

1 Like

LOL! Yes, let’s rely on what trump says.

1 Like

argh, no panic! but it could be that the end of the world is near…

I don’t think trump believes the coronavirus is real. Why else would he leave mike pence, a guy that doesn’t believe in science to take care of it.

maybe when he said “smoking cant kill you” he was referring to cannabis? :wink:

Because trump doesn’t want to be held accountable (coward that he is).