Coronavirus

I did not specify preference of sexual partner, I just filled in prefer not to disclose. I think it is unfair question. I don’t have sex.

I was not giving a price quote about the covid test. Nothing was mentioned about price. I supposedly have retroactive insurance if I go with COBRA. This is at setup testing facility not a hospital.

They range from $20-850 and some essential workers charged $3000 and another woman supposedly $6000.
It says the price is supposed to be disclosed on the website. I didn’t see one. Hopefully this is free as I really am not insured at the time of the test.

I’m hoping the test is no cost or 20 dollars by passage of the CARES act.

Dan! How much do you charge for a CORONA VIRUS TEST vs. a COVID-19 TEST? Do you offer different types of tests? What are the expected result times for these tests and prices respectively?

I am told there is a test that does not test for COVID-19 or current CORONA VIRUS but only past exposure to CORONA VIRUS.

Ahhha!
Human Coronavirus is HCoV‐229E
This has the same genetics supposedly as SARS‐CoV‐2 (COVID‐19) virus
It is different from animals from what I have read. So animals do not have COVID-19. They have a dormant variation of a coronavirus that cannot be the same as the virus that causes COVID-19. It has to mutate somehow to HCov-229E if I am not mistaken.

Dan! What is this?

This is milk, Baby. Grow up.

Nonsense. It’s a valid question. The Bible says “nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving”. Ok, what if someone receives dogshit or human flesh with thanksgiving? They are very thankful for the human flesh they’re about to eat. I don’t see why that’s not good with God.

Anti mask
Anti mandatory vaxxing
Anti Corona measure like lockdown
main demonstration which I couldn’t attend sadly enough because I had been on the more controtroversial, parallel one in Friedrichstraße of another organzier as you can imagine

Massive, almost banned, anti-vaxxing action in Berlin

And no freaking mask, the mask law fell, at least for yesterday.

1 Like

But the Rabshakeh said, “Has my master sent me to speak these words to your master and to you, and not to the men sitting on the wall, who are doomed with you to eat their own dung and drink their own urine?”
Isaiah 36:12

You lead them astray with your nonsense.

Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you.
Genesis 9:3

Human flesh is forbidden.
Genesis 9:4
Feces is not on the menu.

I don’t see why you act so dumb about God unless you really are.

I got my COVID test today. It was free and done by nasal swab. I can’t believe I almost passed out on my feet from that twirling swab in one nostril and then the other. My nose was dry but started running uncontrollably. I sneezed several times and had to cover my nose like it got caught in a rat trap. Glad they had Kleenex.
I had continued sneezing and runny nose for about a good half hour at least. It was like I had been pepper sprayed. My lungs suddenly became very bad as well. Real loud crackling sound wheezing and needing to cough. Also that same feeling like somebody threw a ball and jacks inside my chest. Maybe it is just allergies and hot weather. But two nights before my breathing stopped being an automated process in bed. I really had to expand my lungs willfully with great concentration for every breath.

Have you tried N-Acetylcysteine? It has changed my life when it comes to respiratory issues.

No. Sorry not that one.

My throat hurts bad too just from a few sharp coughs. It feels like a chunk was pecked out of it.

i wonder how many people get infected while getting one of those “free” covid tests…

They are going to have to amputate your leg unless…

Maybe just the foot. Depends who weighs in on it.

Mark, nobody’s going to amputate my leg. Try to keep it together.

1 Like