Coronavirus

Would he shame The King?

I see the silky one is posting. I hope heā€™s not upset. Or crying.

Hmmmpfh!

I am quite convincing, even to myself!

Yes I was really crying!

*** STORM OVER BERLIN INCOMING ***

banned demonstration will take place on

Aug 29th

as 1000 mini-demonstrations
Oh boy, seems as if I am going to BERLIN again.

*** JFK jr. star guest confirmed 2 hours ago (ā€œIch bin ein Berlinerā€ nephew)
*** a whole bunch of lawyers struggling on our side!

This time it will be huge as people from all across central Europe are pouring into Berlin.
Up to 70 sound-trucks expected to arrive.
Lowest estimate of people attending: 30k (MSM) to ??? million (organizers)???

Storm over Berlin

The mask will fall like the wall!
(god, I hate that crappy EU-bureaucrap banner though)

Letā€™s roll!

*** FRESH FISH ***

5 minutes old:

• Sieg for our lawyers
  • Court overruled banning of main manifestations

BERLIN, prepare for an overrun!

Upon recalling the worst smells I can remember, I would say number one was catfish stink bait in a plastic container like a butter container. I think it would be horrible prank to put that behind your ear or neck as pheromones to attract a Pisces.
You know Capricorn is a fish sign too, the head of a goat with the tail of a fish. One reason I donā€™t sag my pants.
Nastiest looking fish are the ones with the human looking teeth. I think sheepshead.

Yes, but Catfish is an unclean animal (please correct me if I got that wrong) and also the Berlin-fresh-fish is 10 minutes old now, hence as fresh as it can get.

Holy Mackerel you sunk that one to the hilt!

Bottom feeders. Avoid them if you canā€™t be thankful for them.

1 Like

You know any fish at the market can leave your hand a bloody mess if you rub it foreword.

Some on the backstroke too.

Still waiting for the price to go down. Get the glass cleaner spray.

No, you are right.

Leviticus 11:9-12 forbids catfish, lobsters, crabs, shrimp, mussels, clams, oysters, squid, octopus etc.

Yes, Reg, heā€™s right but you are only half right. You share half truths when you share the Law apart from the New Covenant. Your lies infect their minds.

From all that are in the waters, you may eat whatever has fins and scales, within the waters, in the seas and in the rivers. Those you may eat. 10 But any that do not have fins and scales in the seas or the rivers, among those that swarm on the waters, or among any of the living creatures that are in the waters, they are loathsome to you.
Leviticus 11:9-10

For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified through the word of God and prayer.

1Timothy 4:4

Interesting. Can someone eat dogshit if itā€™s received with thanksgiving? How about human flesh?

I scheduled a test for myself 9/1. I put no healthcare provider or insurance which would be technically correct for me as i lose it supposedly 8/31 unless I renew it. But I donā€™t think I can do that in one day. I will try.
Does anyone know about COBRA vs Healthcare Insurance Marketplace? Supposedly it is able to find a cheaper rate through the latter. COBRA allows continuation but will be mailed approx. 14 days after Change in Relationship. If I complete and return forms along with premium payment by specified date, the continuation of coverage is retroactive to my date of termination.

Do you want pictures of my vienna sausage mole?
Delete this comment and yours.