Coronavirus

“Ignore” is such a blessing.

1 Like

Yes. I believe you now. Your structural integrity, both in sound mind and body.

1 Like

Feeling terrible yesterday but better today with some sleep.
Test results came in…Negative!

2 Likes

Good news, Mark. I wouldn’t wish covid on anyone.

I think a lot of viruses are acting up right now due to corona virus. I passed by a public hand washing station set up earlier this week with manual pump activated water and disinfectant soap. Some homeless it seems were claiming rights to it and could not leave the station continually washing their privates with their oversized pants like they were in severe distress or burning.

DAN,
About the nasal swab COVID testing.

I mentioned before I felt like I was about to pass out on my feet and it caused violent sneezing and immediate clear discharge form my nose. I don’t know how you administer it but I think you should consider these things.

1)The person should be seated or preferably lying down with the head back so it cannot drop. If you hold the swab still and the person is seated and faints and the head drops they could impale themselves deeply on the swab even if you just hold it still and don’t pull it out fast enough.
2)If seated the head should be immobilized or possibly also on the pillow with a strap if lying down. It doesn’t have to be a thick leather restraining strap it can be like one of those exercise bands I had. If they suddenly sneeze violently the head can whip forward and slam the swab in dangerously deep. I don’t know if you twirl your swab, but mine was twirled.
3)If the test is standing there should be another tech or nurse present to catch the person if they faint. Maybe you have seen this done at some church services.

I think you should rewrite the procedure.

Or the chin can be rested on something. Something to keep the head from dropping down or forward. Maybe you can make a wood rest with an upholstered arm.

This is interesting. Sweden didn’t lock down at all. Restaurants and schools never closed.

1 Like

DAN

1. When administering the test, the person doing the nasal swab should be instructed with tracking head movement. Since this type of test may generate fear or apprehension resulting in reflex to move the head back or the stimulus may cause the person being tested to move back as a reflex or the person being tested may be triggered to sneeze and by movement pattern first tilt the head back, the person testing who is holding the swab should not insert the swab any further when the head is moving back. The tester may simply keep the swab in current position. The only movement with head tracking would be to pull the swab out or pull forward in the same direction the head is moving forward through the forward plane.

Be a hero Dan.

…neither did they have a mandatory mask…
But: they are suckers to the new world order, too, as Sweden is Europe’s most cashless ZOGciety.
YHWH distributes his wrath evenly amongst the rebellious nations…

Can’t get enough of it…

…inspiring more protests across Europe!

… A Kennedy saying out “Ick bin ein Berliner” once again!

:+1:Soon more :+1:

It’ good to remember some of the terms, dates, places about this virus.

People may wonder what the names come from, be it symptoms, origin, etc. etc…

Just like H1N1 being called the Spanish Flu and Swine Flu.

Gonorrhea being called the Clap is misleading and the truth is hard to discern without real knowledge.

Gonorrhea was originally referred to as the clap. This nickname came about because the person infected would feel a clapping sensation when urinating. However, others say that this nickname came from French brothels called les clapiers. Men who often visited these brothels often ended up with the infection.
https://www.stdaware.com/blog/the-history-of-gonorrhea/

It might be in reference to rabbits.
e name “the clap”, in reference to the disease, is recorded as early as the sixteenth century, referring to a medieval red-light district in Paris, Les Clapiers. Translating to “The rabbit holes”, it was so named for the small huts in which prostitutes worked.[68][69]

It also suggest mercury as a treatment. This makes me think of The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland, Down the Rabbit Hole, etc etc.

Also Silver nitrate was used to prevent eye infections of the above in newborns.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_nitrate

I wouldn’t touch this toxic heavy metal if I was you.

The best treatment is your god given immune system

because its made by god and not by man

It still wreaked havoc on their economy. They couldn’t ship ikea crap over here.

It looks like trump knew it was dangerous all along. So he either wanted it to kill a lot of people or he made a big mistake listening to advice from Alex Rodriguez and Jared Kushner.

Come on, Michele, tell us it’s fake news despite the recording of Trump saying those words.

1 Like

They shouldn’t give trump classified information. He can’t keep his fat mouth shut.

He confessed to the truth of what was written. He said as much in his March 30 briefing, that he wanted to keep everyone calm. Announcing it as something so deadly would have caused a panic worse than what we had when the stores were emptied of eggs, meat, toilet paper, and Clorox wipes.

Why did Woodward have to write a book and make money from Trumps words? If the pandemic is so deadly, why didn’t he report it the MSM back when he was doing the interview? His delay has cost thousands of deaths and for that, his historic journalism should be re-examined.

Why should he when leakers run amuck.