Coronavirus

Tocking loud no lungs, you might as well be knocking in a coffin.

Ahh, indeed it is mutating but it is not so pronounced.

2 Likes

Argentina

I just got this email. Looks like masks are now mandatory in Vancouver on the skytrain (our metro system).

EDIT: I note we are months behind the Netherlands, where masks have been mandatory on public transit since June. Enjoy, Nico!

As of 1 June, the use of a non-medical face mask is required when you travel by public transport, since it is not possible to stay far enough apart in public transport.

https://www.rivm.nl/en/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/face-masks-and-gloves

Edit 2: On the totally opposite side of the spectrum, Wuhan is holding public water sports parties.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/18/asia/wuhan-water-park-party-intl-hnk/index.html

According to the cdc new guidelines, the period of infectivity is only 6 days. This really makes the turnaround time important.

We are running a lot of tests on people with no symptoms. Some of it I get, but if you drive to Maine from Massachusetts you need proof that you were negative in the last 72 hours. Lots of testing there.

One of the guys I work with wants to develop a point of care saliva test that you need done before getting on an airplane. Of course he does. We all want to make that. I like it because if you are too much of a weirdo where you can’t spit in a cup, I don’t care if you can’t get on a plane.

That’s really interesting. How does 22,893,287 people become infected and 797,000 die before they come to that conclusion? The CDC is incompetent and complicit. They have already had to admit that the numbers in Florida were inflated by 90,000 cases. Unfortunately, they will use healthcare workers by vaccinating them first, to show their bravery because a healthcare worker leads by example. They also can’t keep their job if they don’t.
Some people would find it to be a tough choice. If you trust God, you know He will provide His Manna from Heaven when you choose right.
Manna means spiritual nourishment
Mannah in Arabic means giver.
God will provide your Mannah if you trust Him.

https://twitter.com/Jannermaid1/status/1296774997298618369?s=20

Would you attend a church service where people weren’t wearing masks, Michele?

I am wondering if stores will allow people in with Halloween masks.

It’s two more months to Halloween, Mark. Masks may not even be as big a thing by then. We’ll have to see how things unfold.

I wouldn’t want to attend a service where. masks are worn.

Translation:
We will have to see if that second pandemic Gates and Fauci predicted surfaces in the US in September. China has already put out a news briefing about a new borne virus.

Im wondering why you would think that since it has never been documented anywhere that any mask has been rejected as an unqualified covering.

“Not everyone needs to be tested,” the agency’s website says.

The CDC guidelines say if someone has symptoms and they’re mild, a health care provider “may advise a COVID-19 test,” and if symptoms are severe, people should contact a health care provider or seek emergency care.

While changing guidelines are baffling to doctors, global prosperity may be the underlying issue.

1 Like

lol. Trump did that? lol

That’s good news. That means he has some control over them. We’re going to get to take these masks off one of these days.

You may take yours off anytime Michele.

1 Like

Are we great again Michele?

Is GrizzlyElvis being too (fill in blank) again?

Do you find him more attractive than The King himself?