Coronavirus

I don’t know how one could fact check it since it’s the claim of the company, but I can tell you it makes no sense to me. There were 11 cases of Ebola in the US and no deaths. Do you seriously believe there were significant N95 mask deployments then? We both lived through 2014. Do you remember any such deployments? I don’t.

It doesn’t matter to me if they only used 11 masks over 8 years. His administration depleted the stockpile. His administration should have replenished the resources.

There’s also an article about a 2019 vaccine deal I haven’t had a chance to read.

https://investors.emergentbiosolutions.com/news-releases/news-release-details/emergent-biosolutions-announces-exercise-barda-first-contract?field_nir_news_date_value[min]=

An anthrax vaccine. Fun fun.

“These forward-looking statements are based on our current intentions, beliefs and expectations regarding future events.”

Perhaps it’s true, Michele, that the Obama administration should have done more to replenish the stockpile of masks which you refuse to wear.

1 Like

It’s not for me. It’s for the healthcare workers on the frontline.

“And the fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic - not just institutional norms - but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk,” the former president said.

I thought this was an ironic statement so it was sort of comical to read.

“And when you start moving in those directions, it can accelerate pretty quickly as we’ve seen in other places.”

I didn’t understand what this meant.

you forgot to mention what came next:
“He said he might also go to his office at the National Institutes of Health where he is the only one there. He also will be tested every day, he said, noting he was tested yesterday and was negative.”

interesting, the brits expected to hear that their corona lockdown was going to ease up starting this sunday, instead they get a new corona alert system

All the more reason we should have taken the masks.

1 Like

We’ve always been short of masks.

i would say mostly a lack of empathy and reasoning

Let me help Michele -
He is saying with the breakdown of the rule of law you become one of those shithole countries your fuhrer dismisses.

I also didn’t mention that he is going to testify before Congress as well.

That fact that no one is there and he will be tested daily (and should be tested hourly) is a irrelevant. He should be called and called and called until he reaches for his phone and answers the call of his self-appointed badgering contact tracers.

relevant enough for you to leave it out;)

lol you dont like strangers calling you to check up on ya?
do they phone you at specific times or also wake you up at night?

I left it out because it wasn’t pertinent to the matter. Can I call it a matter? haha jk. It’s a very offensive issue to Americans that are sitting at home watching the clock.

They call every morning. They ask the same questions about all the symptoms (There are more than what is listed on Google) and I’m required to take my temperature. It’s usually a boiling 98.6 when I leave here every morning.

We don’t have that here.

sounds great; free wake up calls, i think its a very nice service for the elderly

Probably just one of your old boyfriends.