Coronavirus

You’re one to talk.

I talk and talk and talk. . .

That’s fair. In truth, it’s possible you told me and I just dismissed it as unimportant. Everyone called each other by name. I’m sorry.

no need to apologise, its unimportant and history… unlike what you are doing at this time

You’re practically encouraging me to ask you what you mean by that but I don’t care. Tomorrow it will be unimportant history.
Ciao, Nico.

lol it already is unimportant history
ciao nico

Why didn’t we have our stockpile replenished after the 2009 SARS outbreak?

Just another failure of the inept trump administration. The bumbling fumbling trump bunch.

ICE GLACIUS SO COLD!

There was no widespread use of face masks during SARS, MERS, H1N1, Ebola or any other previous viral outbreak.

Disgusting. What does that mean for you? 12 pack abdominals or sex with an erection every week for a year? Your legacy leg?

Do not try to redeem that with me. Find somebody else that will value it.

Try Will since he is impotent. Did you know he tries to cover true erections of the powerful with his impotence and gets upset when his partner feels what he is doing? That’s his personal gripe with me.

That’s why he wants you to be attractive and others jealous of him.

He might like his soft body mashed with all that tissue filler until he backs up to his brain.

Just remember that moon(will) is impotent and very jealous.

uh oh Sparky Nutjob is upset. easy now easy Sparky. How’s mom?

According to NIH, the stockpile’s resources were used during hurricanes Alex, Irene, Isaac and Sandy. Flooding in 2010 in North Dakota also called for stockpile funds to be deployed. The 2014 outbreaks of the Ebola virus and Botulism, as well as the 2016 outbreak of the Zika virus, continued to significantly tax the stockpile with no serious effort from the Obama administration to replenish the fund.

Would you like to fact-check it?

In other news, Dr Anthony Fauci just announced he will begin a modified self-quarantined, meaning he will stay at home and telework, wearing a mask continually, for 14 days. He said he might also go to his office at the National Institutes of Health.

Isn’t this called hypocracy?

You stay home while I run around and spread my exposure to the virus.

That’s what I feel like he’s saying. It seems like hypocrisy.