Coronavirus

nap time

pleasant dreams;)

Youā€™re talking to a guy who gives his name as Nico to several women and then freaks out and throws a huge tantrum when they call him Nico, wonā€™t simply say his name like a normal person, wonā€™t say what city he lives in or how old he is, gives conflicting messages about whether heā€™s gay/straight/bi and whether heā€™s fat, evades whenever heā€™s asked a straight question, and you ask if heā€™s straightforward?

People who hide usually have good reason to.

Reg makes an excellent point and I agree.

1 Like

lol ok if you really want to do this again i have some time to spare so lets do it again;)

telling some females my first name was nico was a trust test thing; i shared a name and asked those women not to share in public and most decided they should try and hurt me by saying my name in public, so i told them how i felt about that, wished them well and ignored them for a whileā€¦ thats all
if you think that was a silly game to play then yes i agree but it was effective

you think not sharing certain information on the internet is not normal and people who do that have something to hide, i believe its up to the individual and that it doesnt matter at all what name, age, city you live in or what someones sexual preference or waiste size is, iam not here to date anyone or become friends, iam here to entertain myself and sometimes others

of course you would, you are one of the women that decided to try and hurt me by saying my name in public lol

Wow! lol I probably shouldnā€™t laugh but you sound like a girl.

1 Like

lol did you hear me highpitched and whining in your head?

iam whatever you choose me to be;)

No. I didnā€™t hear anything. I was observing what offended you.

and what did you observe that offended me?

That I spoke your precious name out loud.

lol i dont care about that at all, i do care about breaking trust and lying

I donā€™t ever remember you even telling me not to say your name. Thatā€™s the crazy thing. You are bent over nothing.

I donā€™t care at all about your reasons, Nico. I donā€™t care about your motives for being here, either. You are like someone trying to explain why they have horrible body odor. I donā€™t care why. I just hate it when Iā€™m close enough to smell them.

aha thats what the masks are for!

Thatā€™s why Reg needs his.

i think its more a control issue;

you should tell me the info because i said so and i dont care why you dont want to do it!

ah almost missed that post lol
of course you wouldnt remember me doing that, i wouldnt tell anyone what to do or say

i asked before sharing and you promised not to share in public
if you would have said no, i would have respected that a lotā€¦ nobody did that
it was an interesting silly test

i always forgive but i always remember important things (or so i like to think)

you like to toy with people. thatā€™s interesting

sometimes yes