Coronavirus

Anything for Reg. Brb.

For you, Reg.

imagine if humans could jump like that

Let’s try to stay in the real world, thinki. You didn’t comment on my previous post.

am sure one day we will all do that with some robotic legs

i think your real world is too weird for me

I feel the same way about yours.

lol yes i can imagine, but what besides nonsense can i say about your deep state conspiracies, meaning in the word darnkess, days of darkness in your bible, bill gates being satan?

feel better soon?

Bill Gates is Satan?

I don’t believe you.

lol maybe i misread that

You probably misread a lot of what I post. It’s okay. I do it too. All the time. Okay, well. I have some things to do.

Ciao, Nico.

yes it helps to make sense of things
my name is thinkingaboutit, take care ageofgrace

1 Like

Objection!
Goat threads are always to be kept clean like goat milk jars or goat teats before emptying them, since they are for goat and WWOOF related posts only!
Besides, there isn’t any “goat s**” thread or have I missed something?!
As the iniciator of the “goat enthusiasts” thread, I’d like to recommend that instead of bullying goat friends and enthusiasts one should for instance solve the valid question “why don’t goat babies have umbilical cords when born” instead first.

Just in case You referred “goat s**” to the fact that a cute goatie girl had to have a nice romance prior to giving birth to those cute cord-less baby-goats, I withdraw my reproof of nasty accusations and bullying.

With kind regards, the author of the goat enthusiasts corner

1 Like
1 Like

That is better.
In the wrong thread, but I like it.

Anyone bullying goats and goat enthusiasts are subject of having a savage Corona-enforced goat-strike and riot on their hands like this Brit’Ish town

2 Likes

Awesome title!!!
The title feels like having your cake and eating it twice!
Double-plus!

Interesting after the first extortion Mrs. Chen remarks life hurts Eddie it just does. Eddie just stated aches and pains when he came in the store. Despite her being healthy she doesn’t have enough life to beat the freeze you see so many people stuck behind and staring through. That’s why the whiskey guy is a benefit. Warmth. That and just being so pained you don’t experience life.

By the way when there is a disease in the air or virus detected you might find yourself acting strangely and they warn you of this when you get a vaccine.

1 Like