Coronavirus

Have you seen the Venom movie Dan, 2018?

I have not. Good?

Very Good.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been saying the same thing, we actually agree on something. Wonders never cease during this eventā€¦

Well, this mask issue moved quickly.

citizens may now face misdemeanor charges and a $1,000 fine if they are caught in public without covering their faces.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/2/coronavirus-mask-policing-texas-city-ready-to-fine/

Iā€™m bringing 2 masks withmein a plastic ziploc to work. I had to social distance from a person on a bus last week who sat right next to me in the back. I didnt want snuggle company and this was a double length bus with 5 people total including the driver. Yeah I came off in a bad way with ā€œ6 feet distance broā€ and then reseating myself with ā€œwhen applicableā€. The guy seemed trying to say something sweet and caring with big sweet eyes but I had my earbuds on. Had to turn down the love.

Too bad I canā€™t call you late Reggie, I work all night tonight and the rest of this week unless something changes.

This chick is hot!
She is also practicing safe procedures for covering her face, as the government recommends.

pretty eyes indeed but those need to be covered too if you want to be safe

oh almost forgot for reg: this could also be a guy with pretty eyes

Why do people not infected or showing symptoms have to wear a mask? Thatā€™s not the way it was handled when TB came out.

If this doesnā€™t go away in two weeks, two months or two years and they go from recommending we wear these masks to requiring it, how much easier will it be to force the vaccine on us?

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong because I read on Twitter last nite that the guy, Birx, rejected all suggested paths forward accept the one recommended by Bill Gates and supports it 100%. It was told that he is also on the board of some company linked to Gates. We should listen to him. He is giving our world the best advice known to man for combatting the invisible enemy.

Last night was another weird night and actually itā€™s still going on. Specific people are posting that something is happening today and they talk like itā€™s ā€œpainā€ coming.

They were talking about 10 days of darkness which I though was strange because I donā€™t recall anything about 10 days of darkness in the Bible. Now Iā€™m not hearing of 10 days but of 3 days of darkness which is biblical.

did you hear and see these things before or after you smoked pot?

They are also saying there is going to be a complete shut down of everything which Dusty says is impossible.

Good idea.

They also posted that those on SS needed to file a tax return to receive this stimulus money. They are already in the system tho. Seems like a strange requirement but it is probably nonsense and since it doesnā€™t apply to me, Iā€™ve decided to ignore the strange requirement.

I think Iā€™ll go smoke and search my flesh for the answer to all my befuddling questions.

relaxing sounds like a good idea, you will get your answers in time;)

Someone just posted this.

Darnkess

hmm your twitter feeds seem very depressing, could you share some cheery kitty or pitbull tiktoks? am sure reg would appreciate it lol

How convenient. No transparency or accountability.