Coronavirus

yes sure if you could set aside the supply issues and if all caretakers and sick had guaranteed access to those masks

but then you also need to consider improper wearing of the masks, reusing of masks, badly made masks etc which could end up being worse than not wearing a mask

Sure, but the WHO guidance against masks is not based on supply issues. It is based on flawed science that is now being disproven. I also donā€™t see how any mask, no matter how badly made (within reason), can be worse than no mask. Even if it can only intercept 1% of water droplets, thatā€™s still 1% better.

I fully expect that, after this emergency, masks will lose their stigma and westerners will stop laughing at the Chinese wearing them in airports because weā€™ll be wearing them, too.

hmm the world would become a lot uglier

shitā€¦ germany 6.3k new cases

I think Iā€™m coming around to the fact that I was wrong about letting this run. Itā€™s clearly worse than I had thought.

locking yourself up completely and pray for a cure while everything around you is destroyed doesnt sound like a valid option to me

No, and what weā€™re doing is clearly wrong. Weā€™re going way too far. Locking down the world isnā€™t my solution. This quarantine in Colombia and other South American countries is going to result in hunger and desperation and soon violence. I am just saying I was wrong about the herd immunity thing, where you let everyone get it. The Dutch have apparently admitted that was wrong, too.

Something in the middle seems right. Where, Iā€™m not sure. I definitely donā€™t think air travel should be grounded. Maybe test everyone for coronavirus before they get on the plane.

i dont think its wrong just very difficult to attain, you need to try and balance everything and stay in control without overloading your hospitals and staff and destroying your and everyone elses economy completely

Maybe you can soak it in 2 stroke oil. Sponge filters are designed that way. Most of the larger particles pass right through the filter despite it being quite thick. Motor oil within the cavernous structure of the sponge traps much more of the micro particles. It is much more difficult to displace oil.
But I donā€™t think you breathe like that.

Maybe you could shove a sponge back into each lung when eating with a string tied to it. That way you can avoid aspiration death every time you try with food again and again. Just pull it out after. Your not breathing anyway right now are you?

Probably the best mask would be a paper filter/sponge combo. I could take two coffee filters and put a sponge between them. Maybe I could soak the sponge in olive oil or chloraseptic cherry flavor. I often pump a spray or two in my body inspiratory trainer and it prevents sore throat when I suck in through a small hole with lots of air irritants.

Iā€™m the breathing/ breath of life and - authority by the way. You will learn that.

If you are going to smoke make sure you smoke like a chimney or wood smoker. And if you are going to fart make sure it at least 120 psi and you can produce that equivalent amount of seal/suction. Donā€™t dump a bunch of table scraps if you donā€™t have the flesh for that.

God, why do people have their meltdowns in the coronavirus thread? Canā€™t you go have your meltdown in the goat sex thread or something?

Did you say something? Somebody asphyxiating?

So blueberies donā€™t give you diarrhea they just come out whole because you eat them frozen to keep your ice cream from a meltdown. Try frozen yogurt.

I kind of wanted a new gasket and sponge filter, but that is looking like it will have to wait. Maybe I wonā€™t need them at all until months anyway.

Maybe get a mask first.

Back to Venom. I think all the solutions and warnings are in this movie. You just have to have the Holy Spirit that Venom does to have understanding and listening.

Some pople have immunities and sudden symptoms are just a normal thing. Here you see Eddie get a newspaper from homeless woman she took out of the paper dispenser and placed on the sidewalk next to her. Eddie is taken back a bit but agrees. Iā€™m sure he knows viruse and bacteria can be on surfaces he touches especially downtown and especially paying with cash. When he enters the shop he greets Missus Chen. saying A first and not calling her Mrs. C probably Hepatitis references or free vaccines given in the area. When asked how he is he replies aches and pains and Mrs. Chen replies that he looks like shit. Eddie pauses like he was actually looking around at shit or just realizing bacteria might be affecting his thinking. She says it twice like she was looking in the toilet at her relfection. Eddie says she looks as beautiful as ever. Trying to get both their minds off it and the narcissistic image. Of course the whiskey comes in and offers protection.
https://youtu.be/7SSjNQV3eM0
https://youtu.be/AuSurWVxNug
Later he meets the woman he got the newspaper for and this time she successfully transmits something to him.
https://youtu.be/3kEL1doAC4M