Coronavirus

I don’t know who you are talking to because you didn’t address anyone specifically but your posts are directly under mine. If you are directing the post toward me, I have to tell you, I don’t smoke cigarettes. I am, however, about to go out and smoke marijuana. When I get back I hope to read more about your 1%.

i guess that makes you more dutch than me lol

I’m flattered.

you should be, welcome to the dutch family!

Why thank you. I’ve been told I was born into it.

Thats such an autocratic/ communist/ fashy thing to say.
Apart from the fact of expatriation not being that easy, many questions arise:

• Will all vaccines available on the market be made mandatory? Or just some?
  • What about non-contagious vaccines like tetanus? For instance the argument “those who don’t care about fellow citizens” doesn’t apply here. Still force them to leave if vaccine being rejected?
  • What if there is only a multiple vaccine available and the obligation covers only some of the containing “deseases” and one refuses to take it because of the fact the powers to be couldn’t provide for a basic vaccine covering only the mandatory parts? Still denaturalization for the resister?

Many anti-vaxxers care about their neighbours and family, that is exactly the reason why they don’t want to mess around with the immune system.
Statistics for Germany show that Anti-vaxxers take better care of their nutrition and health than the average population and are generally healthy, likely because of being care-ful with their body in contrast to those injecting whatever the doctors tell them to.
Should vaxxers and doctors be expatriated, too, then if unforseen side effects of a vaccine emerge at a later point in time (since they obviously didn’t care enough about their fellow citizens)?

Not that easy now, huh!

Agreed. Although the Dutch are very unsanitary, remember.

We all have a few ancestors we’re ashamed of.

This is true. The motives of many antivaxxers are good. Speaking personally, I do not care. I also do not care if someone honestly believes hospitals are temples of Satan and that the way to treat their kid’s cancer is lots of prayer and putting oatmeal up their ass. We have laws to force them to take their kid to the hospital and, under the same principle, should have laws to send polite armed men to your trailer to take you to the hospital against your will, tie you down, and hold you there until a nice nurse jabs your arm with a needle while you scream about how they’re messing with your Aryan perfection.

no no no, the dutch are your “beacon of sanity in the world”, those bearded people were probably foreigners… i didnt hear any eh’s or see any hatchets but they couldve been canadian lumberjacks

I just want to post a new reality for your entertainment.

It’s crazy but they look like zombies.

That was before they locked down.

Amusing that they did the full face mask thing but didn’t bother social distancing.

They are together. Why would they social distance from each other?

Fair point, although someone did walk by them quite closely. They had no opportunity to distance from him, though.

Good thing they were wearing zombie masks.

at least they didnt put one of those masks on their dog

lol I saw that and wondered why they didn’t take the extra precaution since humans can pass it to their pets.

sounds like a run on masks will start soon…

There’s been a run on masks since this started.

yes but who has recommended not to wear masks if you are not sick or not caring for someone that is sick

but when the white house experts now say these things i expect americans to go nuts

ok i should say even nutter lol

Maybe but I have been saying since the beginning that I find the conventional wisdom about not wearing masks to be stupid. Set aside the supply problems. It is just intuitively logical that a water droplet that hits the mask and goes no further will not infect the person. Yes, it’s obvious the mask can’t stop all droplets but it’s just as obvious that some percentage of droplets will be intercepted by the mask. If the mask can intercept 50% of droplets, your chance of getting the virus is going to be reduced, possibly not by 50% but certainly by some number.

I say this as a guy who doesn’t wear masks even though I have some here.