Cop gets manslaughter charge for killing black man in his home

Sentence had already been handed down. What did it hurt?

It hurt the judges reputation and that of the court.

Maybe you would like a christian form of sharia law.

How did it hurt the court? It was done after sentencing.

I already have the Law. What would I do with another form of it?

It would help force your beliefs on others. It seems to be what you want.

I just don’t want anyone to to Hell. Believe what you want.

Well that’s right nice of you sister Michele.

Well thanks Will. It’s a personal conviction that comes with the knowledge of Truth.

I believe she did exactly that.

We write to raise your awareness of Judge Kemp’s actions at the close of the trial — during which she gifted a Christian bible, instructing the convicted criminal on how to read the bible and which passages to pay attention to, and witnessing to that convicted murderer. These proselytizing actions overstepped judicial authority, were inappropriate and were unconstitutional.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/freedom-from-religion-foundation-files-complaint-against-judge-tammy-kemp-for-giving-amber-guyger-her-bible/ar-AAIfF1e

They can frame it anyway they want to. What gives them the right to determine that it’s wrong to give a gift and share a scripture?

If the judge had sentenced her to bible reading or 10 years in church, I could see your point. Once sentence was handed down, her fate was sealed. That judge has rights too. She had a right to gift a Bible.

Your constitutional separation of church and state.

If her gift was given separate from the trial and sentencing, how is she not separating state and church?

She is still a judge in a court of law. I know the law doesn’t mean much to you guys but still…

You’re devils. Using the separation of church and state to deny her Peace.