CNN Feed

Many of the news links in the CNN feed have been broken lately. This isn’t my fault. They include a “link” field which is simply populated with wrong data if the link is in their “collections” area. Anyway, I found it annoying enough that I re-coded the BBAD end to just go to their home page if the link includes the word “collection”. If you click on a story and it just sends you to the CNN home page, now you know why.

Thankful no server issues like you used to have when you had your previous business.
I remember your short circuit that killed your switches and oh yes whatever or whoever tried to falsely point authorities your way or cast a shadow on you about some storage issue?

Amen to that. In 2005, I thought opening a data center would be easy money. It was money, but there was nothing easy about it. After a decade in the frying pan I couldn’t be happier to be out of that business.

I need to talk to you soon. You may have severed the “faulty internet link” but the uglier human link remains.

I’m happy to talk, Mark. Go on Zello. Most people there are too polite. You’d be a fun change.

I doubt it. This is about having to get all trussed up with somewhere to go.

Open channel with strangers? Drop with the over aggressive networking agenda. I have enough associates as is.

Zello was your idea, Mark, not mine. So was talking. But fine, suit yourself.