CNN Feed

Russia Today.

https://www.rt.com

One thing I note about RT: the comments are filled with conspiracy nuts. More so than normal, and largely unmoderated. It’s like a dozen Daniels under each story.

If you don’t like what they say, label them conspiracy nuts. :roll_eyes:

Michele, the idea that the Democrats are a satanic pedophile cult that kills children and drinks their blood is a lunatic conspiracy theory. It is not worthy of any respect at all and it gets none from me.

1 Like

Reg, the idea that Democrats condemn the opinion of others is lunacy and bigotry.
Yes, I think it’s safe to say all Democrats are bigots of the worst kind.

That just made me think, can bigotry be measured? Can there be a worst kind of bigotry? Maybe bigotry isn’t measured in different degrees but the condemnation certainly is.

It can’t be measured but certain emerging conventions can be observed. The N word is absolutely forbidden in all contexts and circumstances, even if you’re black these days. Other racial slurs are bad and will get you in trouble but they don’t evoke the kind of outrage that the N word evokes.

Oh, that is precious. How you just took a word and made it effective. A word that I thought has no power. Silly me. Always getting it wrong until you tell me it’s right.

What in the world are you on about? I observed that people react strongly to a particular word.

It appears I’m on you. What are you going to do about it?

You are incomprehensible today, Michele.

You are being weird and unpleasant.

I replaced CNN with PBS because CNN was crap. PBS now thinks that whoever is performing at Biden’s inauguration party is top news. God.

lol gunda will be happy, springsteen will also perform!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/15/arts/biden-inauguration-bruce-springsteen-john-legend.html

I see the New York Times found that to be newsworthy. The human race needs a reboot.

So much for OAN. A view from the Right always left out. That’s okay. I can post their articles daily. Sigh* Let me run out and put a load of laundry in to wash and whip up breakfast first.

This guy is totally right. I would not be against banning crypto entirely.

“I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never.”

It’s the fake kindness and sincerity I can’t stand.