Church

I just read his quote. It’s a little homophobic but he didn’t call it a mental illness.

I’ve noticed Catholics are venting about the Pope quite a bit lately.

She told the Agence France-Presse news agency: “When the pope referred to ‘psychiatry’, it is clear that he was doing it to highlight an example of ‘things that can be done’. But with that word he didn’t mean to say that [homosexuality] was a ‘mental illness’.”

So this is what they are walking back with. He had a right to say it and as petty as it seems to me, other people have a right to voice their disapproval. But I’m not sure he meant what they are implying.

Out of the heart a man speaks.

I don’t even care if he knew about the condition before he was hired, it should be illegal to force religion on an employee in a non-religious business. I’m ok with a church making it a requirement that you believe in God for the job of pastor, but no way do I agree a painting company should be allowed to do that.

I can’t disagree with any of that. I agree. I think it’s too bad this company seems of good character otherwise. They are screwed lol. They did it to themselves.

There is something wrong in the Church

I just took this 2 minutes apart

I’ve never seen a rainbow this close and these hills have never been red before.

Thank you, Lord!