Christmas

Brilliant!

Yeah I was going to buy a fancy orange goldfish and call it flames to help with my training.

With what issue?

Watching points.

You have WW too?
I hope you had a good Christmas I had a real ampener on mine. My mother had a flight scheduled today in the morning for Europe but yesterday she wasnā€™t feeling well and with all the rush of driving around and cooking really complicated the stress. I was only hoping for one thing-that whatever spirit or warlock hold influencing her and working its way to try and express through my family could be broken, but it came at a pirce she went to the hospital but only the ER was open I guess but it was bad it was bad enough to have her admitted for an overnight stay flight cancelled. Chemistry panel showed she was anemic.

Might have made a mistake there, probably Dan would know.

Did she miss her trip? Thatā€™s very unfortunate.

Yes but she has a legitimate doctorā€™s note. Not quite sure how that will work out with the ticket or reschedule.

Everything was o.k. Christmas turned out better than I thought. Still rolling over for me until New Yearā€™s my only real regret was I didnā€™t get more work hours on the holiday itself. Of course some weight gain now but it is in check.

This got me through. Best channel with the parodies.

2 Likes

Nice clip!! Fits well.

i didnā€™t read anything above, so i hope iā€™m not off topic when i say-
you know atregatbbcnbcdotllc
of all the times you sent me $1,000
i mean $100
canadians are notoriously cheap
the only time you really helped me was that time on christmas you sent me $100 that i didnā€™t need
the other times just made me feel better
merry christmas

Is this another Silky persona?

what
are you gonna haunt me every where i go

Not when you do such a spectacular job haunting yourself.

Not if you will go away.
Oh shoot, I wasted my 3rd consecutive post.

They said thereā€™ll be snow at Christmas
They said thereā€™ll be peace on earth
But instead it just kept on raining
A veil of tears for the virgin birth

Invest in an umbrella and box of tissue.

bgfhg