Christmas

Merry Christmas, Tychicus!

Merry Christmas, AgeofGrace!

The progressive revelation of Jesus Christ in the Bible is proof-positive of Godā€™s plan from the beginning to provide mankind with evidence of a Savior and whosoever loves the truth shall know it and he that confesses it shall be saved.

Rom 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The progression in short:

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is givenā€¦ Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a sonā€¦ John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Sonā€¦ Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Sonā€¦ ā€¦and Jesus said, ā€œVerily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.ā€ (John 6:47)

1 Like

Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. ā€“ Matthew 6:1

I do not like you at all, Tychicus, but Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas, Dan!

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas, Will!

Merry Christmas, Mark! I hope you have a pleasant holiday.

Merry Christmas, Michele!

Merry Christmas, Dan, Will, Mark, Gunda, Reg, Daniel, Tychicus, Ferni.

For Christmas Iā€™m getting my 10th grandbaby. Exciting news, but I am not babysitting.

I was surprised when I had to log into BBAD today. That hasnā€™t happened in a while.

You must be on santaā€™s naughty list.

Iā€™m sure I am but this was due to something else. Somehow I signed out of my chromebook.

I have now come to the realization that Christmas in Vancouver is amazingly boring. If you donā€™t have family here (which I donā€™t, really ā€“ theyā€™re mostly in Toronto), Vancouver is as dull as anywhere I can think of to spend Christmas. I see my friends in Colombia posting the Christmas lights and celebrations, especially in Sabaneta, and I wish I was there.

I took an extra shift on my normal day off yesterday which helps pay for some uber eats orders I did last week when I was so stressed out for time and food. My arms started hurting bad like they were bitten by a bear or lion or gorilla after being hyperextended when I got up for a break to walk around probably from the workout I did Monday with no direct arm work. I was planning on doing heavy arm work that evening too at home since my arms have been lagging. I ended up running in my pants and workshoes after shift to try and get them to just drop off. Today I already ate my christmas meal and tracked it in my WW app and I finally got a solid weight drop over 3 pounds from last week. I did do some neck exercises at homeyesterday but just holding myhead with a yoga strap and hands not using a neck harness with weights and a pulley with the old head harness I found that is probably at least 20 years old. No wresting bridges as I donā€™t want to scuff my tarantula hair, but I did make up a leg drive exercise but cross bench or on a bosu ball pressing and pushing up and over a medicine ball.
Today Iā€™m going to do abs heavy at home. Iā€™ll do twists and sidebends with my kettlebell (pesa rusa) while watching my computer and then roll out my matt and use both kettlebells for crunches and stability for powerful leg raises.

At night I might jump rope for sets use my o2 respiriatory device or simply punch walls with some old bag gloves or run. Recent shooting and robberies where I live but it wont stop me from going to work.

Glad I bout some zero point foods for my weight watchers ahead of time. Watching my points makes progress.

Congratulations, Mark. Sounds like youā€™re really making progress!

Yeah Iā€™m 1/4 way through my 3rd book on sumo wrestling finished up some mma dvdā€™s and self defense dvdā€™s. Iā€™ll be continuing reading Victor Hugo and some other classic literature as well as reviewing a bisic understanding of computers from early computing. Oh that and playing lots of Marvel Strike Force.

1 Like