China

China should have the entire country, including most villages, covered in 5g by 2025. In the meantime, North America’s 5g rollout is proceeding at a snail’s pace, impeded at least partially by a lunatic segment of the population which thinks 5g is going to let Bill Gates turn them all into pedophiles on Epstein’s island.

Zhang Zhan in China. Assange in the west. Snowden now in Russia got the best life of the three.

Telling the truth is only safe if you don’t know any truth worth telling.

1 Like

That almost sounds plausible but then abuse of women is almost satanic.

I hate to ruin your dinner, if you haven’t already eaten but…

The dinner on these platters are not exactly the same as the photo I saw several years ago but it’s close.
Bon appétit!

Do you think the Olympics should include competitions besides sporting competitions? Some of these events don’t seem like sports. I guess it’s fine. I just don’t consider some of them sports.

I don’t think there should be an Olympic competition until Olympic authorities are investigated for abuse of all players.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdkSDYsv/

female naked snowball fights would be nice (and much better than curling or icedancing!)

1 Like

As spectator, judge or competitor?

thats an interesting story, apparently her tears worked:

personally i think its what they signed up for when they chose to go there
2 weeks of isolation is standard for all (except when your name is bach or putin lol)

1 Like

yes!

They chose to be placed in isolation with no idea what’s going on?
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdkSfTaV/

They aren’t even free to talk to anyone.

Sorry. I probably overreacted. What is two weeks.

more time to train and compete… in other words do what they are supposed to do there?

its the time period they all agreed to be in isolation if they test positive

apparently tears gives you 1 week less

that makes me wonder how many medals china will get because their competitors suddenly test positive and cant compete anymore lol

I don’t know but it would be suspicious if the same virus China created prevented their competitors from playing. China plays dirty though.

Looks like the conditions, particularly the quality of the food is awful.

china corrected the situation:

afbeelding