China

with wives instigating more than 70% of divorces

I thought this was an interesting and significant part of the article. In biblical times, kings had to write decrees to keep women from rebelling against men the way men rebel against God. Hahahahaha!!!

1 Like

This is pretty offensive to me. China kills their own people and then complains that the USA suppresses Chinese enterprises. Meanwhile, Biden commits to the protection of all Asians within the United States with a new law while declaring white supremacy the greatest terrorist threat to the US while simultaneously send a clear message to Americans that Fauci will not be removed under any circumstances. In other words, it doesnā€™t matter what crimes he may have committed with China. We can address the emails all we want. There will be no accountability.

Chinaā€™s Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin released a statement on Friday stating, ā€œthe U.S. government stops at nothing to suppress Chinese enterprises.ā€

Following overwhelming support from both chambers of Congress, President Biden signed legislation Thursday that addresses hate crimes throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, with particular emphasis on the increase in violence against Asian Americans.

racism doesnā€™t go away and instead, only hides. Just close your eyes and remember what you saw in Charlottesville four years ago on television.ā€

It is a bit silly to hear right-wing Americans talk about China killing Muslims after they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and killed hundreds of thousands. Left wing Americans who didnā€™t support that idiocy should feel free to talk about it, though.

Or you could opt to talk to a brick wall.

1 Like

Itā€™s even sillier for globalists to condemn Americans for killing Muslims after 911.

18 Saudis and an Egyptian allegedly did 9/11 according to the government conspiracy theory, and so your government murdered hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and did more weapons deals with Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Yes, I condemn America for that.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget Mexico under Obama.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™m just paranoid but the article appears to be carried by every media outlet so it must be reliable. I think Iā€™ll go load my guns.

I am torn on this. Logically, it is better for there to be an equilibrium than for one nation to dominate militarily. On the other hand, the USA only tends to abuse its military advantage in the middle east which doesnā€™t affect us here. Even Trump didnā€™t do much damage and heā€™s an imbecile.

https://www.oann.com/china-warns-biden-not-to-interfere-with-hong-kong/

China has also been settling in small colonies, in every available space, in America.

I no longer believe anything you say.

Whatā€™s new!

The Chinese got game. Serious game.

China appears set to murder this Canadian. I do not support the death penalty but I honestly do not care. He appears to be a scumbag. How many lives would have been destroyed by the 500 lb of meth he was smuggling into Australia? He didnā€™t care about them and I donā€™t care about him.

While I donā€™t care about the drug dealer above, I care a lot about Michael Spavor, who did nothing and is clearly being used as a pawn in the Meng Wanzhou case.

A foreigner with 500 pounds of meth in his possession? That seems suspicious. He may be a scumbag, Reg, but heā€™s clearly being used as a bargaining chip to get Meng released from Canadian custody. No one asked you to care but you should at least try to be fair to your fellow Canadian citizens. Mexicans smuggle drugs into the USA all day long every day and you even encourage their success in the name of freedom for immigrants. I find it difficult to care about people I donā€™t know but I care about the issue and really I think everyone should because China is merciless.

Oh, now you care. Okay. Now Iā€™m completely baffled by your view. The alleged drug smuggler is going to be put to death and you donā€™t care but another idiot flies to communist China with eyes wide open, knowing the danger and you care? I suppose a person has to go to college for 4 years to understand that logic.