China

Ok he said that. Yippee. What has he done about any of those things? That’s right, nothing. His executive orders saying they should stop count as nothing.

The problem is that if China gets away with this, what else will they think they can do? They are not above the law. If the United States released a virus on the world, our punishment would be swift and multilateral. Do you really think China should be allowed to do what is forbidden in Canada?

I don’t think China should get away with any of the things they’re doing, including originating viruses (whether by accident in bat markets or on purpose in labs), oppressing Uighurs, or turning into a modern Nazi state where people are abducted and imprisoned (and sometimes killed) for no reason at all.

My only disagreement with you is that I refuse any suggestion that Trump has done anything at all about any of these things. His tariffs were economically motivated, not punishment for their behaviour. He has no morals and doesn’t care at all if they oppress their people and throw Uighurs in concentration camps. All he cares about is that the tariffs are fair between the countries.

He has also done nothing at all about human trafficking. His executive orders saying “human trafficking bad” count as nothing.

Edited to add this:

Im glad you feel that way because Trump is not going to let them get away with anything.

The Trump administration imposed sanctions on three CCP officials just a couple of months ago.

Mike Pompeo put out a statement about it saying, “The United States will not stand idly by as the CCP carries out human rights abuses targeting Uyghurs, ethnic Kazakhs and members of other minority groups in Xinjiang, to include forced labor, arbitrary mass detention and forced population control, and attempts to erase their culture and Muslim faith,”

What economic motivation? It’s China’s tariffs that have prevented the United States from trading with the world.

If Trump had no morals, tariffs against China would not have been necessary.

How selfish of him to want fair and reciprocal trade between countries.

One of his first actions was against a traffickers personal property. If Trump would sign an Executive Order against China for bullying, Melanie would already have China in submission. Unfortunately, it’s a man’s world. War is a man’s game and destruction is the end goal, which is probably why Trump is about to appoint a woman of faith to the Supreme Court.

What’s your least favorite country?

What’s your favorite country?

I don’t have a favorite. My least favorite is probably Russia or saudi Arabia. But probably russia. I did not like Israel. They are my top 3. I didn’t put north Korea here because there might be little wrong with the people that live there. As opposed to the other 3.

I do have a few countries I like. Costa Rica. Iceland. USA. just to name a few. I liked Portugal but I was only there for 2 days.

xenophobia… what do you think is wrong with the people in saudi arabia, russia and israel?

Mostly racism. Some Zionism. Some fanaticism. Some fundamentalism. A few religious fanatics. A few terrorists. Stuff like that.

interesting, that sounds like every location on this planet where humans are;)

I didn’t see any of that in Costa Rica or Iceland. Although I only met one non caucasian in Iceland. Actually none of that existed when I visited there. Very warm.

So no list for you I assume since all the countries are the same.

yes… different yet all the same, i believe there are many things to like and dislike about all countries and people

Interesting. I have not met too many people that look at saudi Arabia and Costa Rica the same way. I’m only referring to behavior. Not feelings. Most of us all have the same emotions yet our behaviors are all over the place. The percentage of alphas in israel is way too high for me lol. Definitely my least favorite country I’ve visited. Las vegas was my least favorite city I’ve been to in USA.

You’ve trashed England in the past so I’m surprised is all.

what different behaviour? all people eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, trashtalk, sweettalk etc etc lol

i trashed england? lol cant remember doing that besides calling it mini-usa;)

Every country against the United States.

I can’t answer that since I’ve never been anywhere beyond Mexico. The heat is unbearable with one lane roads and damaged cars parked on both sides. 100% of all cars were damaged. Hubby and I entered at the Nuevo Laredo border but there has been a lot of violence in Mexico and passports are now required to cross over so I have no desire for a return visit.

What an interesting question. I see a lot of good and bad everywhere. The small towns are best in Europe. It’s cleanest in Singapore, although from the videos I’ve seen North Korea might be equally clean. The climate is best probably right here in Colombia. The climate in Vancouver is horrible but I find it very pretty there. Really, I think my favorite places has much more to do with the people I know and things I can do than anything else.

Least favorite? Hmm. I’m not a huge fan of Mexico although I don’t hate it. Same with the UK. I assume I’d dislike all the Islamic states but who knows? Never been there.

I’m not a fan of mexico either. It’s too bad for the USA. Oh well. It’s a little too close to Texas and Louisiana for my liking.

Oh, wow. I didn’t realize you all had been to Mexico also. Dirty place. What did you dislike? I disliked the cat stretched out on the bbq grill in the window of the restaurants. :face_vomiting: