Cats!

I’ll probably get a lot of heckling for this. I did not make it out of wood. Not homemade. Reg probably thinks it’s ugly. It’s in the yoga room right now. They seem to like the view. They have 2 decent sized rooms. Probably 400 square feet.

lol yes I do. Your cats have more room than most people in Toronto or Vancouver.

They have two rooms? I didn’t see that in the photo. Anyway, I think the furniture works for the purpose. My only complaint is their poor view but I can’t change that.

would that it were true

1 Like

you’re an idiot
they enjoy the warmth
they are cats
they don’t like anything
imagine a cat explaining cell phones
imagine a human explaining god
oh that’s right you don’t have to
my opinion doesn’t count tho cause i’m prolly dead

You’re a good cat-daddy Dan.

2 Likes

If they enjoy the warmth, they are dumber than I am. They are watching leaves fall and the window is the coldest spot in the room.

They don’t give a damn what either of you guys think.

…but nothing by much.

Just for your entertainment. Ha-ha. German humor:

God, Germans are so weird. Weirdest humour in the civilized world.

I laughed my ass off

Figures.

They are hunters and therefore their love for what’s going on (hence curiosity) is stronger than their love for warmth.

1 Like

Pertinent advice for cat owners in 2020.

2 Likes

That’s disgusting. No one cares to see your first date.

Poor kitty! Luckily, I don’t know neither zoom not own a cat :wink:
I am not even getting the joke, but thats OK, I am used to more 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖔𝖗
What is zoom anyways? From my gathering it is just Skype for youngsters.

It’s called “𝔐𝔢𝔱𝔱” now and might be the craziest thing from Germany since the automobile and the holocxxx!
A mixture of Talksjew, memes and edgy exhibitionism
grafik

It just means that, if you do a lot of videoconferencing and own a cat, you have probably experienced the cat jumping on your table (or your head) while you’re on your video call. This guy “solved” the problem by taping his cat to the wall. lol.

Meeow