Canada

Agreed. It is still an abomination, but I don’t see what choice they have. The Chinese build better cars than we do, and cheaper. If we don’t impose tariffs, we lose our auto industries.

That wasn’t a problem when Trump was in office. Why is it different now?

Trump didn’t sanction cars, Michele. He sanctioned steel and aluminum, which turned out to be pointless as it didn’t help the US steel industry.

Then why is Canada sanctioning Chinese steel and aluminum?

Because Trudeau is behind in the polls and people want sanctions.

Oh, I see. So it’s a pointless act, for votes. I wonder how much that pointless act has cost Canadian citizens.

It will cost us plenty. We are not in a good situation.

• The people want to curb immigration. I get it. We have too many Indians coming in and some are bringing their old fights from India with them (Khalistanis vs Hindus, etc.).
  • Businesses can’t hire enough people. And when people take jobs, they leave in three months.
  • The people want to ban Chinese imports. They don’t like this level of Chinese influence.
  • The people want cheap everything.
  • Business needs to pay people far more than other countries have to pay their workers because everything here is so expensive.

We are in a mess and I’m not sure how to get out of it.

BC just banned cell phones in schools.

2 Likes

Somehow, I thought Canada had better/universal health care but it’s no better than ours.

It does.

If you seriously believe that because of one disgruntled conservative challenging Trudeau, well, that’s not very wise.

You’re right…so I went back and searched it out only to find Trudeau threatening to withhold funds if he doesn’t get his spoiled way.

Where did you find this?

Telegram

This is your proof? A year-and-a-half old video about Justin allegedly threatening something, which never came to pass?

Even if it were true, there’s nothing to be seen here. Apparently the provinces wanted $196 billion more than they currently receive for health care. Justin said ok but we want you to start using digital IDs so that drugs aren’t over-prescribed and we can make sure lab tests and radiology and other such things are available to any doctor that you see. This is just good sense and I wish it had happened.

PS: You really shouldn’t take a news article seriously if it refers to someone as “Tyrant Trudeau”. lol. The Gateway Pundit is a piece of journalistic excrement.

Oh, I wasn’t offering proof. I was just sharing what I found.

The conspiracy theorist in me read it as a trap waiting to happen.

It was a well written article about a bad person. They are a reliable source for information.
I don’t really care what you think about GP. You read CNN. Their ratings are a wreck lol.

lol. They are a clown site for fools.

I drive this bridge twice a day.

1 Like

We just spent $34.8 million on sleeping bags that aren’t suitable for Canadian winters. lol.

What a waste! A sleeping bag isn’t going to warm them in the Arctic lol. You would have to be a complete idiot to think a sleeping bag will warm anything. They would have a better chance of getting warm with an igloo made of snow. Canada could always buy batteries in bulk order and sew them into the lining of the sleeping bags.