Canada

I don’t feel that’s a reasonable conclusion to draw. Many/most vaccines make you feel sick immediately but still save you in the long run from getting the disease.

I have not seen such data. The data I have seen suggests the Covid vaccine is extremely safe.

I don’t remember saying that but it’s possible. The truth is I don’t think this last booster helped me at all. Isa has had a bad reaction to all four jabs. I’m not sure I’ll get another jab and I doubt she will either. If new variants emerge that require different jabs, I will consider that as data emerges.

Day 7 of covid. Getting better. Still not good and nowhere close to perfect, but on the mend. I’ll take it.

1 Like

You got it a little worse than I did. I was sick saturday to thursday. I worked 8 days after I had it, but training someone would have been difficult. Thank god I didn’t have to do that my first day back.

I watched mostly bad horror.

Right. They make you feel sick but they don’t give you the disease and yet your wife contracted the disease immediately upon receiving the injection, which demonstrates how terrible the vaccine really is.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/thousands-of-medical-professionals-declare-covid-policies-crimes-against-humanity/article_e2863f70-2074-11ec-8212-abe09d13e222.html

If you take another shot you may get it worse than even what Reg has suffered.

I wouldn’t get another shot until January at the earliest.

Municipal election day here. New mayors in Vancouver and Surrey. Both incumbents were defeated. I’m glad. It’s time for a change.

2 Likes

Smoky as hell here. Can barely breathe. Should be better by tomorrow.

You are so whiney. Imagine people in third world countries who have to deal with toxic and putrid smells every single day.

True.

Touché, Monsieur!

This ups the ante a bit. Canada is walking on thin ice here.

You shouldn’t concern yourself with all that petty nonsense. Canada answers to the FBI now.

Power was out at my place for 12 hours. All our systems worked. The backup power for the ham radios worked. The emergency lights worked. The building generator kicked in and the fobs, elevators and garage doors all worked. We were late to the club breakfast because the alarm didn’t go off. I don’t care enough to fix that.

I agree with Xi. If the deal was confidentiality, keep the deal.

1 Like

I think I’ll just post this without comment.

I don’t blame you. The article speaks for itself. Trudeau is a lying, misogynistic racist who is destroying the moral fabric of Canadian society but I’m sure he wasn’t always that way. I’m sure he was your average nice guy before he was elected. All those kickbacks corrupted him.

Ok, it appears I am unable to resist commenting even though it is politically incorrect to do so. The hypocrisy of it galls me. The Russians ban the promotion of sodomy to others, but sodomy remains legal and unpunished in that country. Canada freaks out, condemns the Russians, and posts constantly about how awful it all is.

The Qataris ban homosexuality (and its promotion) and they throw people in jail for doing it, and Canada talks about protesting but then chickens out and does nothing.

The Qataris kill 6500 darkies in totally disgusting and inhumane conditions building a bunch of ostentatious abominations for the World Cup which itself was purchased through corruption, and Canada says…nothing.

Yeah, Russia is trying to do what’s morally right but Canada continues to shine a bad light on them.

What should they say. Everything Trudeau says is a lie. They need to vote someone in who can represent Canada in a way that speaks for the moral values of all Canadians, not for the immoral standards the incompetent government is attempting to impose on them.

This offends me but I think you probably celebrate this type of thing.

They should, at the very least, be as concerned about the 6500 darkies that were killed as they are about the fact that our soccer players can’t do sodomy while they visit Qatar for 3 weeks. Just say as much as they did about gay rights, at least.

Speaking of which:

No Qatari ambassador summoned over 6500 dead darkies. No no, let’s focus on sodomy.