Canada

He is and you can’t experience what a believer experiences unless you are a believer.

Oh. I guess it’s me and Kitten against the world.

Are you a god or not?

Awful taste in music. Is that a Dutch thing?

Hahaha! I want one of them lol

I see you posted the documentary. I hope it’s not 45 minutes long but I’ll watch it even if it is.

of course not, gods only exist in the minds of believers

no, thats an american band :wink:

I wouldn’t eat sushi in Oklahoma, either.

Ummm we are? I thought the Bible commands us to be in the world and not of it?

What does the Bible say?

1. John 17:14-16 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.

2. John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

Romans 12:1-2 Therefore, I urge you brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you have Disney Plus, I encourage you to watch both of his Biblical exploration episodes. I found them to be quite fascinating. Especially how in western culture we view east and west directions the same, but north and south are inverted in an anceint egyption text.

Then there’s the testamony from a British officer about how the waters get blown back for hours, before coming back in.

I doubt. All music is.

That’s fair. All bad music is.

Cause I’d poison your food.

1 Like

Well that’s just lovely.

Try not to be offended. He can’t help it. He wouldn’t eat sushi in Oregon either, which is probably a blessing for the locals. Judging from his last meal, he’s a bit of a sushi glutton.

I don’t eat sushi either. And I spent 5 months in Japan.

I am from the greater Seattle area, yet I hate coffee lol

Are you familiar with Gooey Ducks? They are fun to dig up. I dont eat them, and put them back, but as children, it was fun to dig in the sand. :wink:

I couldn’t function without my coffee. I do have to sweeten it with a little French Vanilla or it would be too bitter to drink but I do enjoy it.

Never heard of such a thing.

I take it you are from/ currently in OK?

why are you two sharing pictures of a penis with eachother?

Ironic considering that’s a clam :wink:

A gaint clam too

• innocent look on face *

geez people really eat that?! thats disgusting!

i should apologise to reg for making fun of canadians eating poutine lol people from seattle are much much worse!

Born in Ardmore. My plan is to die there.
I’m sure gooey duck is delicious but I already have a vision of it tasting gritty.

It is fun to take out of towners to the beach and dig one up. Hehehe

i bet… i saw the big smile on that girls face in the clip when she helped ejaculate that “duck” lol

Gotta learn how to handle necks somehow :wink: