Canada

geez yet more compliments for you!
you really get those all the time! :wink:

Because Abraham believed God it was countered to him as righteousness. His confession of faith saved him. What will save you?

How do you see salvation applies to those who deny God? I mean, how can you go to a place you donā€™t even believe in? How can your soul go to Heaven if you deny yourself, as you have done more than once.

its because women already occupy the bathroom all the time :wink:

1 Like

lol

salvation is for those that dont have gods

exactly, you dont

it doesnt, something that doesnt exist doesnt go to a place that doesnt exist

What applies?

Oh I see so you worship you? You must be very handsome to attract yourself.

see post before that:
to feel safe from hellā€¦ if you are a christian you believe you go to heaven, if you are not then you dont believe in a hell so you dont go there either

there is no worshipping, just the realisation that living without gods is living

How is it that our minds experience all the same types of emotions. Love, hate, happiness, sadness, fear, courage, anger, hopeā€¦Feel free to add to the list. How do we feel all these emotions but I experience consequences and you donā€™t? Are you really that perfect?

But you are living with gods. You have lifted yourself up as a god above my God. Thatā€™s the realization.

why do you think i dont experience consequences? lol
every action/non-action leads to reactions

no that is your perception, my reality is that i lift myself above imaginary things
iam human, all humans are equal and there are no gods

Because consequences only apply to people who believe God will punish them for doing wrong. You canā€™t possibly receive consequences for your actions. The Bible says what you sow, you reap. If you are confessing this truth, you are admitting the Bible is True and in essence that God does, in fact, exist.

lol sit down! Youā€™re hovering above your imaginary computer.

1 Like

no they dont

i do so its very possible lol

what is the title of that song reg likes? ah yes: the bible is bullshit

my farts do not have such engine power yetā€¦ but for you i will keep practising :wink:

1 Like

Yes, they do. Youā€™re just trying to invisibly align yourself with the truth of consequences.

No, itā€™s not possible for a god to receive any consequences. Where is it written thatā€™s gods suffer the wrath of themselves?

I bet he read that in a book with Words.

It takes zero effort to look down at the phone in your left hand but I can see your need to go above and beyond for confirmation.

no, i dont try to allign myself with anything
you are just pretending that your invisible pink flying elephant is responsible for everything and that only believers could ever experience certain things

of course not, gods dont exist outside the minds of believers
are you even allowed to (falsely) call me a god? am pretty sure thats against your most important commandment! hehe

it is quite a catchy song with great lyrics:

1 Like

Depending on the phase of the moon, it could be called a she-shed or a bitch-barn. Lol

1 Like