Canada 2018

Tough year for Canada on the world stage. First we had a huge spat with the Saudis over a tweet which encouraged the release of peaceful protesters. Then Trump went on his NAFTA binge which ended in, well, no significant changes. Finally, we arrested a Chinese businesswoman for the US and everything has hit the fan with China.

I am totally on Canada’s side with the first two. Trump and the Saudis are both bullies and telling them to f off was 100% the right decision. The third is much harder. I hate that we were used by Trump to arrest a businesswoman for something that isn’t a crime in Canada (dealing with Iran). That said, we do have such a treaty with the Americans and treaties are worthless if one side ignores them. I can only hope our Supreme Court declines to extradite her and releases her.

Hopefully we’ll be in the news less in 2019.

I’m sure this is nothing and will go away.

That’s exactly right. It is nothing and will go away. And you’re totally gullible for believing such an absurd and obviously false story.

A report from Newpunch has revealed, “Justin Trudeau has announced plans to legalize hard drugs for children, including heroin and crack cocaine, as part of a new radical policy aimed at destigmatizing drug addiction.”

God. Anyone who believes this should probably be sent to forced reeducation camps.