Britain

Interesting. Out of curiosity I searched “Dutch atrocities” and found quite a few. Let us not forget our history.

lol even more that you wont find, least of all that we practically invented slavery
and more important and disgusting is that right now the netherlands is #10 weapon exporter in the world
and of course for reg the yearly gay parades lol

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/brexit/484/162?u=thinkingaboutit

did you find anything recent?

or anything from any time that we did not apologise for? lol

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/brexit/484/165?u=thinkingaboutit

yes reg i know about the gay parades and no we wont apologise for that lol

So a simple apology will make an atrocity all right? Well that’s easy. Allow me to apologize for all the killing US has done. Now we are in good stead eh?

no apology or paying money will make an atrocity right… but its better than not apologizing

if it was trump doing that apology in the name of your government that might go somewhere…

(even a better start would be to stop doing those atrocities)

I doubt that you or I will live to see the day that trump apologizes for anything.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/brexit/484/170?u=thinkingaboutit

perhaps one day he will really listen to his jesus

His Jesus is his own twisted vanity.

Canada has a long and dirty history, but in recent times we’ve been reasonably well behaved. We have also apologized for everything imaginable although I personally find that stupid and useless.

The Dutch were in the Iraq war if you’re looking for recent atrocities, and there have been several others within the last century. That said, they are no better or worse than anyone else, really. They are just more irritating.

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/brexit/484/173?u=thinkingaboutit

yes i agree reasonably well behaved but i wonder if the wet’suwet’en agree with that… guess if you call a violent raid an apology?

who could forget the iraq war! awful business where we blindly followed and helped our allies then later determine its an illegal war based upon false uk and usa info

i wouldnt call something that happened a 100 years ago recent lol
article from 94! about someone comparing what happened in indonesia in what 1948/1949? with what nazis did… lol of course some will be upset by that…
apologies and payment was given to indonesia and independence of indonesia officially recognised by our government in 1956… our countries have been best of buddies and trade parnters for a long time now
very good thing too since their food is delicious and readily available here;)

when will canada give back and recognise all the stolen land to the eskimos?

Hopefully never. The Inuit whose land was stolen have been dead for 400 years. Their descendants have no more right to this land than I do.

By the way, they get mad if you call them eskimos these days.

their descendants have more right because their ancestors lived there way before you did

lol yes you told me that before but for some weirder reason inuits (or yupik or inupiat or something?) sounds more insulting to me so until an eskimo or inuit or whatever they want to be called tells me differently i will stick with the easy option lol

And yet again we differ. If I can show that someone 400 years ago stole something from my ancestors, and I can further show that you are a descendant of the person who stole that thing from my ancestor, I don’t believe you owe me anything.

We need to get past this ridiculous idea that any of us owns the land we live on. We all share it. All of it. Borders are stupid. And the idea that someone has more right to land because of their ancestry is even stupider.

i agree that borders are silly, but when someones family has lived somewhere for hundres of years and then someone else shows up and kills them/chases them away and steals their land am sure many people will agree with you that after a long time its your land

yet you shouldnt expect their family to ever see it that way

or me… once a thief always a thief until you give it back

btw taya was in chat and i told her you want her to come to this forum and join the fun lol (doubt she will though)

I didn’t steal anything. Nobody alive stole anything. Nobody alive had anything stolen from them.

Taya was fun. I remember one interesting case. Sometimes the young whites in chat would call other people “gay” and I would roll my eyes and think “how idiotic to insult someone that way”. Then Taya came along and got mad at Albo and called him a “manlovr” and I found it wildly hilarious. I still can’t explain why that was funny and all the others were stupid.

your country stole it and hasnt been annexed yet by usa;)

ah albo and tanya… dont think i ever saw those together am sure that would be amusing lol

you really shouldnt make fun of her spelling, she is an expert and a spy;)